News   Jul 25, 2024
 578     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 466     0 

Charlotte/Adelaide - A Weird Steel Structure

299 bloor call control.

Member Bio
Reaction score
I forgot my camera again today, so I couldn't snap a shot, but they put up a giant steel structure on the parking lot at the corner of Charlotte and Adelaide this past weekend... and as much as I dream it could be something to beautify the streetcar loop, my pessimism is saying it's not. I'm quite curious what it actually is though. Any ideas? Sadly though, there are a few flats of cinder blocks sitting there this morning, so it could be something horrid.

Passed by it earlier... Not sure what it could be, the structure doesn't look obvious. Maybe the frame of a sales centre for a condo?

They are developing that boutique hotel down the street. Could they be changing this hotel to condo units?

I wonder if Great Gulf will be building a sales centre soon for the "other" victory condos.

^ I would imagine GG would just use the Hudson sales centre, which was in the MEC building.

Charlotte St. is becoming really crowded. First there was the 36 Charlotte Lofts, then the Hudson, The Glas, Hudson 2, and now this Langston project. It's a hot location for such a tiny street.

Back