Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

I thought these condos would have 8 ft ceilings at least. The den in my condo is ONLY 7ft ceiling?!?!?! WTH

If you read your agreement of purchase and sale, it probably has language in there that reads 'principal room to have ceiling height of 8 (or 9) feet, except where drop ceilings or bulkheads are installed/required, the ceiling height will be less than the norminal height'

I had my PDI yesterday and was mostly very happy, but there appears to be a discrepancy from the unit itself and my contract. My kitchen has laminate flooring instead of the porcelin tiles. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? And what I should do? I cant seem to decide if the laminate flooring is better than the porcelin tiles. help me!

No idea.
The stuff is actually quite good.
The fridge is large, but a bit noisy from time to tim.
The oven vibrates sometimes a bit (fan?) but works good.
Dishwasher and laundry good as well.
We like it.
Best is anyhow the beer fridge (oh sorry, wine cooler...)
jausa

thanks

what do you guys think of Frigidaire??
Joyce told me the dish washer was the only energy efficient appliance.
Do you guys know how much electricity is used in the laundry?

Went for my PDI today. Still lots of work to be done, but the building and units look nice! I will say that the unit and bedrooms seemed smaller than what the drawing seemed to show, but after walking around, I'm quite happy with it. One thing I found peculiar, and I'm not sure if everyone has this, but the master bedroom has both a shower stall as well as a shower head in the bathtub. Weird that there'd be two showers in 1 bathroom!

I was told that most of the common elements like carpet/wallpaper should be done in 2 weeks - 1 month and the larger common areas should be done in the next 2 months, meaning pool, exercise area, outdoor area etc. Seems like there's still a lot of work in the interior/exterior for it to be done in 2 months, but they do have a lot of construction workers on site, so hopefully good weather will allow them to work quickly! :cool:

great stuff.... do you have a pic of the shower stall as well as a shower head?
Did you get it this included in your contract?

Did you remember seeing a shower rack and a toilet roll rack?

Went for my PDI today. Still lots of work to be done, but the building and units look nice! I will say that the unit and bedrooms seemed smaller than what the drawing seemed to show, but after walking around, I'm quite happy with it. One thing I found peculiar, and I'm not sure if everyone has this, but the master bedroom has both a shower stall as well as a shower head in the bathtub. Weird that there'd be two showers in 1 bathroom!

I was told that most of the common elements like carpet/wallpaper should be done in 2 weeks - 1 month and the larger common areas should be done in the next 2 months, meaning pool, exercise area, outdoor area etc. Seems like there's still a lot of work in the interior/exterior for it to be done in 2 months, but they do have a lot of construction workers on site, so hopefully good weather will allow them to work quickly! :cool:

I don't remember if it was in the contract as an addition, or if it's just with the unit. After reading the website again, seems like it might have been included as part of the unit itself.
Did not see a shower or toilet rack, so i'm guessing these are self-supplied. Then again, my shower was actually in its original packaging still, so who knows. Maybe someone that has moved in can inform?

Bathtub Showerhead

Shower unit still to be installed. Has in-shower seat and adjustable/removable showerhead.

Toilet - I can't see any toilet paper rack there, though there are a few under-sink cubby holes, and these chrome bars, which I'm not really sure have any function other than aesthetics.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kitchen

Living room

Swimming pool

Gym - Aerobics area is to the right of the photo off-camera. Was told they will be installing a rubber-type material on the floors in the aerobics area.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

View from top down of the outdoor common terrace area

Great pics Ontnut! Are you in the south or north tower? Also, when is your occupancy date. And if you don't mind, could you take a few more pics, or give a detailed description? Thanks!

I'm in the North Tower, SW corner.
Closing is June 1st so occupancy will be shortly thereafter. It should be ready for occupancy by closing so I'm told.
What would you like pics/description of?

Also - Correction to my previous reply regarding shower towel racks - it looks like in Jausa's pictures, there is a towel rack on the sliding glass door for the shower.

I'm in the North Tower, SW corner.
Closing is June 1st so occupancy will be shortly thereafter. It should be ready for occupancy by closing so I'm told.
What would you like pics/description of?

Just a few more pictures of each room. And maybe a short description of each. Just if you can, and if it's not a hassle.

Some of the other photos I took yesterday. I realized I don't have pictures of the other bedroom or the master bedroom from the living area.

View from Master bedroom out to balcony.

View into Den from entrance hallway. The french doors are custom ordered.

View of Master bedroom light fixtures pointed into bathroom

View of Master bedroom closet (1 of 2 on each side of bathroom)

Outside on Master bedroom balcony, facing South East

Outside on Terrace, viewing SouthWest

Outside on Terrace, viewing West

Outside on Western part of Terrace, viewing North West.

Glass partition at the Northern end of Terrace

Washer/Dryer

Kitchen Cabinets.

Back