Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

Hey guys, new letter from the developer received on Friday. Confirmed closing date March 15. South Tower, 8th floor. Wooooo eeeeeeeeee!

Anyone else get a letter? What is your new date?

Gratulation!!

Sill waiting for a letter from the builder, nothing yet.
South tower, 28th floor. Move in date March 22, (unchanged), if they keep going....

Jausa

congrads ~ so when does occupancy begin?

Got today the letter too....
From March22 to April 29.
5 weeks delay.
However, fits our calculation even better.
:)
jausa

Reduce my price? How does that work? I purchased the unit over 3 yrs ago with 20% less the price they asking now.
It was a figure of speech. I don't think you can, but given the fact that your getting more square footage based on your old price, theorectically, you do have a reduction in price per square foot.

First post for me!

I purchased a sub-penthouse pre-construction several years back, and apparently the move in date for me is now late April to May 2011. It's my first purchase, so as I am a fairly young buyer, I'm very excited about moving into my first place! I like the layout of the suites as wella s the amenitiies, and while the exterior colours may not be the flashiest or most beautiful I have ever seen, they seem just fine to me, though I can't speak on the long-term effects of weathering on the exterior's appearance.
It would be cool to meet some of the new residents here, so drop me an email or something!

Welcome to the SCC neighbourhood.

Went to the showroom/site a couple weeks back to take a look at progress. Looks like late-April early-May closing for me, though I suppose we may be able to move in a bit earlier than that. From what I hear, some of the lower townhouses have begun or are about to begin moving in.

Went to the showroom/site a couple weeks back to take a look at progress. Looks like late-April early-May closing for me, though I suppose we may be able to move in a bit earlier than that. From what I hear, some of the lower townhouses have begun or are about to begin moving in.

Went today to Centro. All Townhouses are still under construction and far away that anyone can move in.
jausa

^ cool, thanks. I really hope they're not pushing the move in date back again...Late April is pretty ideal time to move in, and hopefully we'll get to use the terrace area the whole outdoor season!

PDI Date Set

Hey group,

As an update, we just received a letter from the developer for our PDI - pre-delivery inspection for our 8th floor unit.

March 3

Now it really feels like things are just around the corner.

Hurry up and end February, shortest month of the year is taking forever!

Cheers!

Hello everyone!!
Does anyone have any updates on lockers??? Thanks.

When I asked the developers rep at the show room just a week ago she mentioned she had us on their list of people who wanted a locker but that they had yet to receive an update from the builder on when they need the $2,500 and what the size/appearance of the lockers was like.

Anyone else know anything?

No update about the locker yet, but I did get news from my solicitor that the interim closing date is April 4th for my unit . No update about a PDI date though.

Back