Casa Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

My floors is also messed up big time, hopefully they fix it up fast

Just wondering what people are paying in maintenance fees, they said it would be .42 a sq ft but for 800sq ft with parking and locker its 500 something so thats about .60 a sq ft

My floors is also messed up big time, hopefully they fix it up fast

Just wondering what people are paying in maintenance fees, they said it would be .42 a sq ft but for 800sq ft with parking and locker its 500 something so thats about .60 a sq ft

it probably is $0.42 PSF; however, there usually are separate maintenance fees for parking and locker, and i think GST is applicable to the total.
check your statement of adjustments for the breakdown of parking and locker main. fees, etc.

it probably is $0.42 PSF; however, there usually are separate maintenance fees for parking and locker, and i think GST is applicable to the total.
check your statement of adjustments for the breakdown of parking and locker main. fees, etc.

GST is not applicable. Neither is HST. But you're completely correct in that there is usually a separate fee for parking (something like $60) and locker (maybe $20).

Hey guys,

I just recently bought a 6th floor unit in Casa. I purchased an Umbria unit (1 bedroom + den). I'm having a lot of concerns about my balcony situation.

I'm looking directly over the pool and lounge area. My balcony is clearly visible from most areas on the deck...its so close I could probably do a cannonball into the pool!

I'm really worried about the pool noise, balcony privacy and even things accidentally dropping into the pool (not necessarily from my unit, but also from all the floors above me).

Any thoughts?

Hey guys,

I just recently bought a 6th floor unit in Casa. I purchased an Umbria unit (1 bedroom + den). I'm having a lot of concerns about my balcony situation.

I'm looking directly over the pool and lounge area. My balcony is clearly visible from most areas on the deck...its so close I could probably do a cannonball into the pool!

I'm really worried about the pool noise, balcony privacy and even things accidentally dropping into the pool (not necessarily from my unit, but also from all the floors above me).

Any thoughts?

I'd take a wait and see attitude. Even with the 'year round pool', people will probably only use it a few months a year. Is the pool and common facilities open yet?

It was a resale, I purchased it pretty recently.

The privacy issues, combined with stuff dropping into the pool, has me really worried. I'm literally looking at the pool off my balcony, one of the three or floor closest units to the pool from the sixth floor. Close enough you could jump right in....

It was a resale, I purchased it pretty recently.

The privacy issues, combined with stuff dropping into the pool, has me really worried. I'm literally looking at the pool off my balcony, one of the three or floor closest units to the pool from the sixth floor. Close enough you could jump right in....

I'm not trying to be a dick, how did you not notice this beforehand? Yes, you will deff hear people out on the pool deck... and you may find debris on your balcony but hopefully people will be respectful and not toss cigaretes off their balcony. At least it's a nice building!

If it is as close as I am imagining, then yes, you will definitely hear people. If you can see them from your balcony, they'll be able to see your unit.

I think most condos have a closing time for the pool so it's not accessible 24-hrs....I imagine the area will be activity-free by midnight at least.

Perhaps the area will not be used as much as you are imaging?

I'm fully prepared to live with it...... I'm loving my unit as well as Casa as a whole.

I'm just wondering what kind of things to expect from living directly beside the pool...

What if a guest drops something off the ledge...

Aside from all the noise and privacy concerns I'm having, they should really build a terrace or something to protect the swimmers

Does anyone know if its true that the air conditioning hasn't been working for the past few days?

Gotta say that I love the lobby from the outside, but that's where it ends. Inside it's simply too slim and the furniture too scarce that instead of feeling welcoming it's just very blah. Because it's so slim, there's no perspective so even the wood that looks great from the outside looks really boring. Too bad.

Gotta say that I love the lobby from the outside, but that's where it ends. Inside it's simply too slim and the furniture too scarce that instead of feeling welcoming it's just very blah. Because it's so slim, there's no perspective so even the wood that looks great from the outside looks really boring. Too bad.

yeah...they should have more furniture in there. The Builder is too cheap. They do the minimal they can get away with then turn the building over tot he owners who will have to pay through the condo fees to add furniture.

Back