Casa Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

So here's a few from Casaguy's place. Absolutely lovin' it up here! Well worth the wait!

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

IMG_5400.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

IMG_5418.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

Fantastic casaguy, it looks terrific, congrats.!
When you move in you must keep us updated with Uptown, Four Seasons, One Bloor, Nicolas Residences & the 2 Bloor West project from above :)

Casaguy, your place looks sick!! Awesome! Love the pics. Would love to see more shots of the kitchen if you can.

Rogers HD without a doubt is vastly superior. I cringe when I'm at friends or family who got roped into Bell expressvu. It just doesn't compare. Suck up your hatred for Rogers and just do it... and personally speaking I've never had anything close to a bad customer service experience with Rogers.

Thanks to you again, Casaguy. My research (which now includes your opinion) is concluded and I will be going with Rogers. I think there's a large onus on the seeker of good customer service to help make it happen, and I never have a problem with that. So I'm confident that my Rogers experience will be just fine. Look forward to meeting you in the building one day!

casa guy, nice pics and congrats on your purchase.

Just wondering if you are going to make any adjustments to the finishes. I noticed that you had carpet in the bedrooms, for such an open space it seems to cut up the flow of the space. Are you going to install flooring as i think it could make the space even bigger. I notice grrreg posted his pics, did u notice any differences with his unit compared to yours?

Either way congrats!!!

oh.....do u have bathroom pics?

Well, I just got moved in this past weekend and we are loving it. Unfortunately my unit wasn't quite ready but I chose to move in just the same. However, they will be compensating me to make up for it. Had no fridge until today where they installed a temp one till it comes in. Doors cannot be installed to cover the washer/dryer due to the upgraded appliances being phsically deeper. Curious if anyone else experienced that problem? Microwave is still sitting on the floor and there was some broken ceramics in the ensuite shower. Shower stall is missing the glass door. Other than that, we are really pleased and the view is fantastic. I'll post some pictures when we get more of the stuff put away. We thought we got rid of enough stuff when moving out of our house but it looks like we still have too much and no space to put it. Starting to look a bit cramped.

Well, I just got moved in this past weekend and we are loving it. Unfortunately my unit wasn't quite ready but I chose to move in just the same. However, they will be compensating me to make up for it. Had no fridge until today where they installed a temp one till it comes in. Doors cannot be installed to cover the washer/dryer due to the upgraded appliances being phsically deeper. Curious if anyone else experienced that problem? Microwave is still sitting on the floor and there was some broken ceramics in the ensuite shower. Shower stall is missing the glass door. Other than that, we are really pleased and the view is fantastic. I'll post some pictures when we get more of the stuff put away. We thought we got rid of enough stuff when moving out of our house but it looks like we still have too much and no space to put it. Starting to look a bit cramped.

I am a little bit pissed off that they never informed me about the option to upgrade the washer and drier. I think I had one of the first appointments to choose finishes and the person helping me knew nothing and didn't say anything about washer and drier upgrades. Can I ask what type of upgrade you bought and how much it cost? Thanks.

I am a little bit pissed off that they never informed me about the option to upgrade the washer and drier. I think I had one of the first appointments to choose finishes and the person helping me knew nothing and didn't say anything about washer and drier upgrades. Can I ask what type of upgrade you bought and how much it cost? Thanks.

I upgraded my washer/dryer too. Front loading Frigidare Affinity washer and dryer stacked. Electronic controls. Don't have the model numbers handy. The cost was $745. Also upgraded to Kitchen Aid appliances. Cost of that was $3,855.

Well, we upgraded all of the appliances but was not offered to upgrade just the washer/dryer. It was all or nothing. Not sure of the cost. Pretty happy with the washer/dryer upgrade. The dishwasher does not appear to dry the dishes. It is either faulty or we're doing something wrong, we don't have our upgraded fridge yet and the microwave remains on our floor. They did fix the cracked ceramic however. I'm actually quite surprised that they could change a tile in the middle of the wall and do such a great un-noticable repair job.

Last edited:
Well, we upgraded all of the appliances but was not offered to upgrade just the washer/dryer. It was all or nothing. Not sure of the cost. Pretty happy with the washer/dryer upgrade. The dishwasher does not appear to dry the dishes. It is either faulty or we're doing something wrong, we don't have our upgraded fridge yet and the microwave remains on our floor. They did fix the cracked ceramic however. I'm actually quite surprised that they could change a tile in the middle of the wall and do such a great un-noticable repair job.

Ya, so I assume you got the kitchen-aid upgrade package...see the person failed to tell me that it also included a washer and dryer upgrade LOL. Do you have any idea at all of what the cost was to upgrade all of the appliances?

Are the washer and dryer that you got High Efficiency front load machine? My standard dishwasher works well, maybe you need to use Jet Dry?

Yes they are high efficiency front loading. It was for this reason we got the upgrade package. We think the dishwasher is faulty but I'm sure the warranty will cover it. Looks like we paid $745 for the washer/dryer upgrade and $3,855 for the remaining appliances. The stove is pretty awesome. It has a convection oven and a warmer drawer.
Ya, so I assume you got the kitchen-aid upgrade package...see the person failed to tell me that it also included a washer and dryer upgrade LOL. Do you have any idea at all of what the cost was to upgrade all of the appliances?

Are the washer and dryer that you got High Efficiency front load machine? My standard dishwasher works well, maybe you need to use Jet Dry?

Last edited:
Just wondering if you are going to make any adjustments to the finishes. I noticed that you had carpet in the bedrooms, for such an open space it seems to cut up the flow of the space. Are you going to install flooring as i think it could make the space even bigger.

I opted for no upgrades and am not regretting it. So far, I'm loving everything. I actually prefer the carpet in the bedrooms although I could see switching to hardwood in the distant future.

Just wondering: Are we now paying for our own electricity use? Or does that not start until the building registers?

Yes they are high efficiency front loading. It was for this reason we got the upgrade package. We think the dishwasher is faulty but I'm sure the warranty will cover it. Looks like we paid $745 for the washer/dryer upgrade and $3,855 for the remaining appliances. The stove is pretty awesome. It has a convection oven and a warmer drawer.

Thanks waterscapes. That sounds more like it, somebody told me that they only paid like a thousand dollars for the appliance upgrade which is why I was upset. This person was clearly mistaken because I now remember that at the time doing the math and figuring that you could pretty much purchase the upgraded appliances down the road for the same as they were asking with little credit for what was included. It would have been a plus if you could throw it onto the final balance but I saw little advantage since you had to pretty much pay up front. My folks recently re-did their kitchen with top-end appliances that are GE Profile with the top kitchen-aid dishwasher, so pretty much comperable and I think they paid something like $5200. You could go out and buy all the Amana stuff for about $2500, if I could tack it onto the final price again may have done it but didn't see the value in shelling it out up front. The one thing I can say is that the dishwasher you have is probably a big advantage as it is likely a whisper quiet model. Since the layout of the units are open concept I often set my washer on delay if I'm about to go to sleep or have people over or plan to watch TV. The one my parents have is almost silent and you can run it at any time.

The washer dryer may have made sense for $745 but I wasn't even offered that lol. Same as with the dish washer but even more so, the included ones are extremely loud. I know you can buy HE combos from $800-$2500 so I wonder what end on the line the upgraded ones are.

question

Casaguy, your place looks sick!! Awesome! Love the pics. Would love to see more shots of the kitchen if you can.

Does anyone has a glass backsplash in the kitchen? I was expecting a one piece but it came in two with a seam in the middle, it was disappointing.
Also in my bathroom they used black grout with light tiles. Does anyone knows if they would change it if requested? I was told that it is difficult to change.

Thanks in advance.

Back