News   May 03, 2024
 724     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 466     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 236     0 

Can't close my Neptune Condo - Take it off my hands

I wouldn't buy it if I were you

I just hope that people find out the truth about Neptune. I've lived at Neptune for 3 months now and it was 1 bad decision.
  1. 30 Minute wait for elevators in the morning
  2. P2 Entrance unlocked at all times
  3. Construction happening next to your suite
  4. Garbage all over the parking lot entrance
  5. Uncarpeted Floor
  6. No amenities still (Swimming pool in at least 1 year)

There's probably alot more that people in this building have to say. If you are an agent, I hope you know the truth and tell your clients the truth about this building. You can confirm any of the above by talking to anyone in the building. People talk in elevators all the time, not about their job/life, but about how bad the building is.

There's this site that this guy started in our building.... http://neptunecondos.posterous.com/ ... it contains some pictures of how the building looks from the inside.

Isn't all of this common stuff with a condo still under construction?

I think the problem is builders don't prepare buyers well enough with what to expect when moving into a new condo.

I lived in a unit where they were doing construction in the unit next door. So from 7:00 AM I'd hear drills, hammers, etc... It all stopped a few months later when the unit was completed. Waited forever for elevators...no carpeting int he hallways, busted walls, etc.

I will say some builders are better than others at this kind of stuff but... things will get better.

I think the problem is builders don't prepare buyers well enough with what to expect when moving into a new condo.

I lived in a unit where they were doing construction in the unit next door. So from 7:00 AM I'd hear drills, hammers, etc... It all stopped a few months later when the unit was completed. Waited forever for elevators...no carpeting int he hallways, busted walls, etc.

I will say some builders are better than others at this kind of stuff but... things will get better.

don't know if you took a look at the pics in the link, but i wouldn't say a condo unit with a 1 cm gap in the balcony door is common and acceptable.

excerpt from poster

"Had the biggest door gap for a few months. Didn't realize it until December when the whole condo was freezing cold. Had to patch it up with a blanket for 1 month. Took customer care 3 teams of people to try to fix it. Finally, an Italian guy volunteered to fix it. No one wants to take responsibility here..."

don't know if you took a look at the pics in the link, but i wouldn't say a condo unit with a 1 cm gap in the balcony door is common and acceptable.

excerpt from poster

"Had the biggest door gap for a few months. Didn't realize it until December when the whole condo was freezing cold. Had to patch it up with a blanket for 1 month. Took customer care 3 teams of people to try to fix it. Finally, an Italian guy volunteered to fix it. No one wants to take responsibility here..."

I missed that part. But everything else is pretty typical.

The door issue is pathetic. They'd have to put me up in a hotel while they fixed it. I would have raised hell.

The unit you are referring to....is that in Neptune too? I have been hearing the same 7am drilling for the past 3 months. It's less frequent the past 1 month though. I had the same issue with elevators, carpet, and busted walls.

Hopefully things get better.....

Back