News   Apr 25, 2024
 331     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Can you solve this "Where in Toronto" riddle?

Aladone

Member Bio
Reaction score

Q: Where will you find your next clue and task?

Riddle: Where age and school intersect in the underworld be careful not to fall. Nine knights take on another on the walls. Find our keepers with their masks, there you will find your next clue and task

Q: Where will you find your next clue and task?

Riddle: Where age and school intersect in the underworld be careful not to fall. Nine knights take on another on the walls. Find our keepers with their masks, there you will find your next clue and task

This is great! I hope you keep this going, Aladone.

My guess is going to be the roof of the Royal York, where there are bee keepers.

Where age and school intersect in the underworld sounds like where the Yonge line meets the University line.

I can't figure out the nine knights.

You're at the platform at College Station, taking in Hockey Knights in Canada, the mural by Charles Patcher with 9 Leafs and 9 Habs. This station can be found where "young" and "college" intersect.

I love these riddles. But what task will I find by the goalies?

Excellent work Junctionist! A few of my buddies and I are thinking of organizing a Toronto Amazing Race this summer and are testing out our riddle making skills. If we were to use this riddle you would then get another one and a location to get to in the race.

I will will probably have another go at it and will provide this treade with clue and task for the next location. lol stay tuned...

This seems fun, maybe I'll keep it going on UT. Would this be the right place place to post thread? Someone let me know.....

Anyways, here we go...

RULES:

Each riddle will lead you to a specific place or object. I am a history guy so most of the riddles will lead you to a historic building, place or plaque. Let's see where this takes us.....

RIDDLE #2

Here is your clue and here is your task. Let's find out about the past. At sovereign and learn the healing the young to managing the blood the purpose proceed. For your much needed lead, find the info indeed

Back