News   Apr 26, 2024
 275     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 497     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.5K     4 

buying property along lakeshore/gardiner, the smell of sewage.

caddyfleet

Member Bio
Reaction score
Driving down the gardiner at night I always smell the sewage, tonight when I was driving down I smelt it really bad, I looked to my direct right and I seen the crane for nautilus. Just wondering if they will ever eliminate this smell?

I am sure there is the technology to do it. why has the CITY not fixed this god dam problem?

There are sewage treatment plants at Ashbridges Bay and at the Humber River. Someone must have left a door open, because the smells should have been captured and treated.

At one time they burned the methane gas into the atmosphere as a flame on top of stacks Don't see that nowadays, probably used now as fuel for the plants.

its every night, not just 1 night.

I do not understand why they cant fix this problem.

Caddyfleet...you should buy a condo at South Beach, right across from the Mr.Christies cookie factory. I can guarantee you that the only smell you will take a whiff of is the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies! Not just one day, but everyday as long as it's there :)

Caddyfleet...you should buy a condo at South Beach, right across from the Mr.Christies cookie factory. I can guarantee you that the only smell you will take a whiff of is the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies! Not just one day, but everyday as long as it's there :)

I agree =P

You won't smell the scent anywhere east of Windermere by the lake.

Back