News   May 03, 2024
 850     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 531     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 262     0 

Buying New vs Resale

You're right, that's why the floorplan is so important. Tons of condos are really really poorly designed as well. I would say that, having been to every condo presentation centre in the downtown core over the past 6 years, on average, 1-2 units per project are actually using space properly. It's why I'm so picky in buying places, why people always think my place is much larger than it is, and why they make so much more in resale. I wish they designed the suites first, and the building second - if that's even possible. :)

lol ... i'm just like you and it's a hobby/curiousity/addiction ...

one of the things i regret about the boom/bust of this RE cycle has been the lack of new projects lately. :(

of all the projects that i've viewed, the best 2 buildings with usuable well designed floorplans have been by Context and aA - Radio City and Spire. Burdifilek did the interior designs for Spire, but not sure who did Radio City.

are the floorplans the responsibility of the architect or interior designer?

i recall how both these projects have 2 bed/2 bath corner units from 845 - 876 SF that are able to accomodate BOTH bedrooms of at least 110 SF each, LR/DR of 250 SF, and a separate kitchen (none of this one wall linear cr*p).

A lot of the floorplans at Milan are good....except they are overpriced by about $200 sq ft.

Anyway, I also like to go to the sales offices and see the renders and models. Why not?

Resale Agents

When considering resale, I will always use another agent to represent me. I hardly believe what they say anyway, apart from the stats. I used this guy a couple of times, good agents are hard to find. Like a mechanic I guess...

his name is

Anthony

www.flatfeeanthony.com

Hmm....

When considering resale, I will always use another agent to represent me. I hardly believe what they say anyway, apart from the stats. I used this guy a couple of times, good agents are hard to find. Like a mechanic I guess...

his name is

Anthony

www.flatfeeanthony.com

Interesting that "this guy" you recommend is named Anthony Rapallo and your username is "anthrap". Good to know you think so highly of your services.

At least put in some effort to conceal your shameless sales pitch!

interesting that "this guy" you recommend is named anthony rapallo and your username is "anthrap". Good to know you think so highly of your services.

At least put in some effort to conceal your shameless sales pitch!
lmao!

his name is

Anthony

www.flatfeeanthony.com

Perhaps we should take your advice and use another agent rather then yourself to represent us too!

Perhaps we should take your advice and use another agent rather then yourself to represent us too!

Half the members here are real estate agents! LOL.

At least he doesn't spread disinformation like some of the others (you know who) and I'm sort of interested in what he has to offer. I know everyone offes "as low as 1%" nowadays, but after calling, all the agents I've talked to say that rate is only offered if I signed a purchasing agent agreement and purchase a property in 90 days. Bullcrap.

On a lark, I gave this Anthony guy a call and he said his rate was "pay after house sells" and "no purchasing agreement". That sounds a little too good to be true, but quite competitive. Feels slick, with the VR tours and youtube videos (especially compared to the ever present "Sam McDadi" ones), but I couldn't find anything disengenuous (sp?).

Anyone know more about him or used him in the past?

Back