News   May 17, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Bridge, The + Connect (Urbancorp, 22s, Kirkor)

thanks to those posting pics... we try to go by and see the progress every couple weeks... anyone else buy there? gotten any correspondence about the project from urbancorp?

I don't understand people: Why do they buy such ugly condos? This Bridge building, along with those LV Monarch/CanAlfa/Canderal Stoneridge buildings, is hideous--highrise equivalents to the grey'n beige suburban cul de sac homes found all over the GTA, for example, at Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe.

I don't understand people: Why do they buy such ugly condos? This Bridge building, along with those LV Monarch/CanAfla/Canderal Stoneridge buildings, is hideous--highrise equivalents to the grey'n beige suburban cul de sac homes found all over the GTA, for example, at Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe.

The Eiffel Tower in Paris was considered an eyesore when it was being built, and for a few years after as well.
04-Eiffel%20Tower.jpg

I don't understand people: Why do they buy such ugly condos? This Bridge building, along with those LV Monarch/CanAfla/Canderal Stoneridge buildings, is hideous--highrise equivalents to the grey'n beige suburban cul de sac homes found all over the GTA, for example, at Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Connect (Liberty Village - Urbancorp)

Here is the latest for Liberty Village, Connect.

ConnectR.jpg

Ugh. What the ____? It looks like 130 Carlton and 1001 Bay Street are trying to elope, but 25 Elm Street is blocking their way.

Can anybody say where this is on the map below? Solaris is always reliable and knowledgeable about this, maybe he would know.

MapLibertyVillage.jpg

Bridge condominiums is so fat it had to be sold as two parts (just a guess). Watch the proposed bridge that connects Queen West to "Upper Liberty Village" not get built.

That is a part of the bridge condos north of king @ dufferin, south of the tracks. The same development/developer as the King Town, townhouses by Urbancorp. I haven't been into the sales office for bridge, I am not sure if they are selling it in phases, but they are well into excavation.

It isn't on the map.

cmystikal, thanks for the info and the extra renders. It doesn't look quite as bad in the other two you've provided, though it will never be something to be happy about. Much appreciated.

yup CONNECT is just the south wing of Bridge condos (north of King, west of Dufferin) ... my guess is since Bridge wasn't generating much excitement, Urbancorp had to re-brand the project to make appear as a NEW EXCITING PROJECT .... just my guess hehe :D

perhaps MODs could merge this with the Bridge thread??

OMG thank god,

I thought this was going to be in LV.

what firm designed that? are they proud of that?

Back