News   Jul 25, 2024
 195     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 495     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 445     0 

Brad Lamb - A developer in sheep's clothing

Re: Brad Lamb song

Nassauone: Thanks for that post, and for the link. I have a little better understanding now. Owen Pallett seems to have some writing ability, and I admit to being impressed by his association with Arcade Fire. I hope he can find the balance between good social commentary and keeping it away from rudely personal references.

I agree. It's a fine line but done well it could be a nice commentary. Regardless, if I were Lamb I would be flattered either way as it spreads the Lamb name. If Trump got ruffled every time someone made fun of his hair he would be very sore!

Speaking of which, anyone got word on TTTO yet?

ap> Thanks for the internet rant. Still not sure how the longevity of buildings makes a song about them, and their buildings, irrelevant -- and how him singing it makes him self-important. Seems like you could apply that reasoning to everything. So, i still don't understand what, or why, you're saying that.

Is there a man alive who would object to having his nether regions described to the whole world as "massive"?

I think Lamb set the whole thing up. He's into promotion, after all.

sorry for digging up old threads...has anyone ever thought that things like this was staged (done on purpose) perhaps by Lamb himself? The song and now the "4 Question" that he has on Youtube...i think it's actually a brilliant marketing strategy...because criticisms brings attention which helps him to market himself and the company...just a thought...

Back