Boutique Condos (Urban Capital, Malibu Investments, Alit) - Real Estate -

Here's a shot I took of boutique yesterday...

3887082523_784500506d_b.jpg

Photo by me: steveve

Peace :)

Boutique Condos: Market Value - Anyone know?

Hi,

Am looking to get a general idea on market value for Boutique Condos, Carlyle unit below tenth floor, 606 sqft with locker. Anyone know?

Thanks

Why are the condo fee's so high on a brand new condo?

Im looking at this one on MLS condo fee's for a one bedroom are already in the $400's plus!!!!!!

Whats up with that?

Why are the condo fee's so high on a brand new condo?

Im looking at this one on MLS condo fee's for a one bedroom are already in the $400's plus!!!!!!

Whats up with that?

the condo fee for boutique is .42c sqft.. thats not expensive.

isn't there another Boutique thread?

This building is gonna have a really nice impact on the skyline! bigger than i thought it would!

Taken from the AGO yesterday!

4276709561_d37162d940_b.jpg

4277456254_f4d2ce3b7b_b.jpg

4276714533_2b8d67e799_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve :)

I'll be renting the Lennox here for a year. What's my best bet for groceries?
I saw there is a The Market by Longo's in BCE Place. They're closed on weekends though. I'm gonna have to get a grandma cart I think for doing my shopping.

There's a new Market by Longo's on Dundas West, 2 blocks east of University. Metro in the bottom of College Park is 24/7, new Loblaws in a year at Maple Leaf Gardens.

There is a serious need for grocery stores around the area.
There is a Fresh and Wild near King and Spadina (is that too far away) and Sobeys near CityPlace?

There's also a Shoppers Drug Mart on King and Peter that has a mini grocery section. A full-sized Shoppers is also going up at the corner of Queen and Beverley which I'm sure will offer more of a 'grocery' experience. If you're looking to pick up a few items, there's also the convenience store at the corner of Nelson/Simcoe. Expensive.. but atleast it's nearby when you run out of milk or eggs, etc. in the morning!

Annd, if worse comes to worst, there's Grocery Gateway! Boutique has a cold storage to hold grocery/flower deliveries for when the tenant isn't home.

I plan on avoiding these mini market places and shopping only at grocery stores. I can't afford to pay the prices of these convenience stores. Occasionally going to those places just to pick up one or two things is okay, but that's all. The good thing about Rabba is they actually have sales quite often on some good stuff.

Back