Bohemian Embassy Condos (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

jb36

Member Bio
Reaction score
Has anyone received any recent news regarding move in dates? I am on the 8th floor and my last notice was for September 2010. That is not going to happen. I haven't even scheduled an appointment to choose my upgrades yet.

Same here... Haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone received their decor centre appointments yet?

Has anyone received any recent news regarding move in dates? I am on the 8th floor and my last notice was for September 2010. That is not going to happen. I haven't even scheduled an appointment to choose my upgrades yet.

Just got a letter in the mail last week. Confirmed occupancy date is April 2011. When they say "confirmed" does that mean it's a pretty solid date?

It means that you will definitely move in on that date unless:

they contact you 65+ days ahead of it - then they can extend the "confirmed occupancy date" another 15-120 days
they contact you 35-65 days ahead - they can extend up to 15 days

at anytime and with no notice, they can extend by up to 5 days.

they cannot move up your date without your written consent.

It means that you will definitely move in on that date unless:

they contact you 65+ days ahead of it - then they can extend the "confirmed occupancy date" another 15-120 days
they contact you 35-65 days ahead - they can extend up to 15 days

at anytime and with no notice, they can extend by up to 5 days.

they cannot move up your date without your written consent.

The developer can still delay occupancy beyond the parameters outlined above, however at that point, they must provide you with compensation for a delayed occupancy, as specified by the applicable Tarion regulations. Unfortunately, nothing is guaranteed.

AHK

Last edited:
Has anyone received any news on revised move-in dates? The building is really coming along now!

Back