News   May 17, 2024
 129     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 607     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 852     1 

Blue Jays

One of my Facebook friends is of the opinion that you see how things are at the All-Star break. If the team isn't improving, then you make changes.

That's exactly what you do. I'm sure Mark Shapiro has a list of changes he's going to make on the All- Star break. And i bet you getting rid of Gibby isn't on the list.

I don't see how firing Gibby will make the team magically hit better. What has he done wrong? The players like him, Shapiro likes him, i don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Last thing this team needs is a coach who buts heads with the players or management.

We have always done well against them, no matter how good or bad they are. Bautista in particular loves hitting home runs against them.

The fact that we needed extra innings against the Twins yesterday is pathetic. Today sort of makes up for it, but seriously it's the Twins.

Apparently, Target Field is just made for the Jays.

Would it make a difference if the Jays and the Twins traded stadia, with the stadia moving to their new cities?

Again, the Twins are terrible this year; they are just not the same as during the Kirby Puckett era. Perhaps this would fix the Twins' woes:

51VYGRVVXVL._SX425_.jpg

or
61iK9A4LP%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

The character above shares Puckett's given name.

Last edited:
Good golly, Miss Molly. Russell Martin finally hit his first home run of the season. Now he starts his run for the MLB home run crown, 2016.

Last edited:
See here: http://m.mlb.com/video/v753679283/52916-condensed-game-bostor/?game_pk=447610

Usually, MLB's compressed games air the feed of the home broadcaster (in this case, Sportsnet; NESN is the away broadcaster). For much of the video, it used Sportsnet's feed as usual. However, the video switched to NESN's feed when Heath Hembree began pitching after one out at the bottom of the 7th inning (though it used Sportsnet's feed when Hembree was introduced). The video switched back to Sportsnet's feed at the start of the 10th inning. The video switched again to NESN's feed when Clay Buchholz began pitching after one out at the bottom of the 10th inning (though it used Sportsnet's feed when Buchholz was introduced). The video finished with Sportsnet's feed at two outs at the bottom of the 10th inning.

Fortunately, compressed games don't contain audio commentary, or else it would be rather jarring in this case of feed-switching.

Back