Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Actually it came standard, which was a nice surprise I found out when I went in for my colour selection. The stove, fridge and dishwasher are Bosch. The washer/dryer is Bloomberg. Unfortunately there was no microwave in my unit and apparently none in others 🤷🏽‍♀️
Good stuff, quite surprised too. The Customer Care manager is supposed to send my finishings docs today + quote for parking (I need one now, didn't back then...), hopefully they didn't screw it up 😂
At least there is a shelf in the cabinets for a microwave, guessing on top row of the stovetop? I'm ok with no built-in microwave - makes it easier to fix/replace when needed, which I'm dreading for these other appliances...

Good stuff, quite surprised too. The Customer Care manager is supposed to send my finishings docs today + quote for parking (I need one now, didn't back then...), hopefully they didn't screw it up 😂
At least there is a shelf in the cabinets for a microwave, guessing on top row of the stovetop? I'm ok with no built-in microwave - makes it easier to fix/replace when needed, which I'm dreading for these other appliances...
Let me know what happens with parking. My agent put me on a wait list 1 year ago but haven't heard back! I have a 1 bed and the microwave doesn't look like it will fit above the stove because of the exhaust from the stove that runs through much of the cupboard space. Dreading the counter space it will take up!

Let me know what happens with parking. My agent put me on a wait list 1 year ago but haven't heard back! I have a 1 bed and the microwave doesn't look like it will fit above the stove because of the exhaust from the stove that runs through much of the cupboard space. Dreading the counter space it will take up!
Yup, will update the thread -- fingers crossed! The builder is trying to high ball me, in middle of negotiating lol. If you look at the city application blueprints, there are 200 spaces. Im surprised there is that many parking spots and in demand.

Yup, will update the thread -- fingers crossed! The builder is trying to high ball me, in middle of negotiating lol. If you look at the city application blueprints, there are 200 spaces. Im surprised there is that many parking spots and in demand.
Yes I have a feeling they created the waitlist to make folks wait until occupancy so they can upcharge. Parking was $55K when units were last being sold.

Im supposed to get occupancy next week but I have not received a utility form! Wad this sent via email?
Yes, it was via email. The utility company is Provident, which worries me considering they have a terrible rating on Google...

Anyone know how the amenities are (gym/pool etc)? I know we share it with several other buildings, i saw some pictures from other buildings being listed...its in the imperial plaza? is that correct?

Actually it came standard, which was a nice surprise I found out when I went in for my colour selection. The stove, fridge and dishwasher are Bosch. The washer/dryer is Bloomberg. Unfortunately there was no microwave in my unit and apparently none in others 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thank you for the pic! It would have been nice to have the option to upgrade to a standard size oven (i.e. 30" instead of the 24"). The matter of the microwave is surprising because it is considered an essential appliance in this day and age. I wonder if the units at the rental property 101 St. Clair have microwaves installed.

Anyone know how the amenities are (gym/pool etc)? I know we share it with several other buildings, i saw some pictures from other buildings being listed...its in the imperial plaza? is that correct?
Yep it’s in the building next door

Thank you for the pic! It would have been nice to have the option to upgrade to a standard size oven (i.e. 30" instead of the 24"). The matter of the microwave is surprising because it is considered an essential appliance in this day and age. I wonder if the units at the rental property 101 St. Clair have microwaves installed.
We are in the Foxbar collection (i.e. the "upgraded" units on the top few floors) and even then a microwave wasn't included for us either. We paid extra to have a built-in one added to our kitchen. However, we knew this when we bought and pointed it out as strange at the time, so we always knew this would be the case. I believe at least some of the units in 101 St Clair have microwaves.

I went and looked at the amenities when we purchased our unit. They are really big, although now obviously being shared between 3 buildings and not sure how covid is impacting availability (although hopefully that isn't for much longer). We were told at the time that we'd be connected underground; does anyone know if that is still the case (I hope so).

The church in the front...they are making it into an event hall? Saw the updated billboard on St Clair. I recall it was originally going to be small cafes or restos, but I guess due to covid (rip small businesses) that plan was scrapped.

I went and looked at the amenities when we purchased our unit. They are really big, although now obviously being shared between 3 buildings and not sure how covid is impacting availability (although hopefully that isn't for much longer). We were told at the time that we'd be connected underground; does anyone know if that is still the case (I hope so).

The church in the front...they are making it into an event hall? Saw the updated billboard on St Clair. I recall it was originally going to be small cafes or restos, but I guess due to covid (rip small businesses) that plan was scrapped.

I am surprised ... I was looking forward to the restaurant and small retail. I remember reading an article in The Globe that painted a fabulous vision (link below) of this concept. I hope the open courtyard component will still happen. Is the church structure, and therefore the event space, an asset of the Blue Diamond building or is it separate and distinct from the Blue Diamond umbrella?

The restaurant and small retail concept was a good idea and many residents in the neighbourhood would have enjoyed walking to it. An event space, on the other hand, creates a potential parking dilemma.

I am surprised ... I was looking forward to the restaurant and small retail. I remember reading an article in The Globe that painted a fabulous vision (link below) of this concept. I hope the open courtyard component will still happen. Is the church structure, and therefore the event space, an asset of the Blue Diamond building or is it separate and distinct from the Blue Diamond umbrella?

The restaurant and small retail concept was a good idea and many residents in the neighbourhood would have enjoyed walking to it. An event space, on the other hand, creates a potential parking dilemma.

Church should still be an asset on the balance sheet for this community (Blue Diamond, 101, 111 St Clair) - hopefully rental revenue for the space (which looks high end, doubt it'll be cheap to host a private function there) offset future maintenance fee hikes.
Totally guessing here, but I suspect there's still going to be a restaurant, but instead is housed inside the event space. No idea about the courtyard, the site still has a lot of scaffolding and construction there last time I saw. There are a ton of paid parking garages on St Clair towards yonge, which should address the parking issue.

Back