Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

It is sometimes interesting to look at the 'building permit status search' tool that is available on the City of Toronto's website.

On another note, it will be nice to see what the views are like from the balconies. I wonder if the CN Tower is visibly lined up with the balconies on the east side of the building.
View from the east balcony! I had my suite inspection this past week!
20210303_121514.jpg

Happened to be in the neighbourhood today, snapped a couple of pics from my car. Was a bit pressed for time so apologies for the so so pics. Still looked empty on the lower floors, don't think anyone has actually moved in yet. I'm assuming pdi was done for the lower floors last week, so occupancy, lease listings and move-ins will start trickling in next week or so

Also noticed there is a paper sign taped on the door says 99 Foxbar - did they change the address from 129 St Clair W? Can someone confirm? Just thought it was kind of random..

View attachment 304136View attachment 304137
I had my suite inspection last week and am about a third of the way up. Keys have already been given for some of the lower floors and I will be getting mine in a few weeks. So there's definitely been lots of progress, finally!! And yes apparently the city has changed the address from 129 St Clair W to 99 Foxbar. Apparently this is common.

I had my suite inspection last week and am about a third of the way up. Keys have already been given for some of the lower floors and I will be getting mine in a few weeks. So there's definitely been lots of progress, finally!! And yes apparently the city has changed the address from 129 St Clair W to 99 Foxbar. Apparently this is common.
Thats good to know - very exciting! Saw your pic - looks like this is the Beryl floorplan? If so, I'm few floors up from you. How's the direct east view, especially from the bedroom? Is the view compromised by Imperial Plaza?

Thats good to know - very exciting! Saw your pic - looks like this is the Beryl floorplan? If so, I'm few floors up from you. How's the direct east view, especially from the bedroom? Is the view compromised by Imperial Plaza?
Yes same one! Here's a few I took. I was very pleased with the size of the balcony!! View out of the bedroom isn't facing the Imperial building directly which I was hopeful of when I bought. Its close but they dont have balconies and windows arent too big so its doable.
20210303_131051.jpg
20210303_131029.jpg
20210303_131127.jpg

Attachments

• 20210303_131112.jpg
    20210303_131112.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 157

Attachments

• 20210303_131047.jpg
    20210303_131047.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 20210303_131024.jpg
    20210303_131024.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 20210303_121514.jpg
    20210303_121514.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 20210303_131112.jpg
    20210303_131112.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 153
Thanks for all of the updates everyone! Keep 'em coming! It's nice to hear that people are having their inspections and moving in. I'm on one of the top floors so it'll still be a couple more months :(

Yes same one! Here's a few I took. I was very pleased with the size of the balcony!! View out of the bedroom isn't facing the Imperial building directly which I was hopeful of when I bought. Its close but they dont have balconies and windows arent too big so its doable. View attachment 304155View attachment 304157View attachment 304152
Thanks for sharing this! I was just wondering which floor this is? I'm on the 19th floor and they told me my occupancy would be beginning of April... not sure if that's doable, so I was just wondering! They sent me the utility form to fill out and it asks for occupancy date, which I assume they're going to start billing from that date so I don't want to put in a date that's earlier than my actual occupancy.

Thanks for sharing this! I was just wondering which floor this is? I'm on the 19th floor and they told me my occupancy would be beginning of April... not sure if that's doable, so I was just wondering! They sent me the utility form to fill out and it asks for occupancy date, which I assume they're going to start billing from that date so I don't want to put in a date that's earlier than my actual occupancy.
OP is 1/3 way up so guessing around 10th? I'm a couple floors below you and haven't gotten anything yet. My occupancy date is April 7...

OP is 1/3 way up so guessing around 10th? I'm a couple floors below you and haven't gotten anything yet. My occupancy date is April 7...
Hm... I guess I'm going to try calling them to see if I can get a more accurate date... Last time I did, they simply restated April 7, which seems less likely as I see the current progress. Will update if I hear back from them!

Does anyone have information on the various appliances? For example, is the oven a convection oven?

Thank you everyone for the photos! I have a question for anyone who's had a PDI or who took photos during the buying process, the company chose our colour scheme for us (long story) and we never got to see it. Does anyone have photos of the warm colour scheme (colour scheme 2)? I would love to know what I'm moving into.

Hm... I guess I'm going to try calling them to see if I can get a more accurate date... Last time I did, they simply restated April 7, which seems less likely as I see the current progress. Will update if I hear back from them!
I'm on the 11th floor and I got my occupancy as late May. it may be based on individual units completeness and not floor....

Thank you everyone for the photos! I have a question for anyone who's had a PDI or who took photos during the buying process, the company chose our colour scheme for us (long story) and we never got to see it. Does anyone have photos of the warm colour scheme (colour scheme 2)? I would love to know what I'm moving into.
When I selected finishings, I emailed them back with the forms requesting #3...but never got a confirmation back. Emailed/called 3 times and didn't hear anything back. Maybe I'm just paranoid but hoping it didn't fall into a black hole.

I thought #1 was the default choice? I don't have actual photos (attached pdf), just the stock ones they emailed last year. Saw a rental on kijiji what looked like #2 finishings- didn't save the link but it should still be up if you want to see for yourself.

Back