Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Yes good tip! Just looked on MLSE and just saw what appears to be a 6th floor unit up for rent. Doesn't specify a move-in date though.

A few pictures from my drive by today
20210208_121153.jpg
20210208_121232.jpg
20210208_121306.jpg
20210208_121149.jpg

Attachments

• 20210208_121229.jpg
    20210208_121229.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 151
Looks good! Seems like the lower floors have started doing interior finishings - can see wall plastering.

I think Feb is a bit optimistic for the low floor rental. By looks of it, maybe March for early occupancies?

It is sometimes interesting to look at the 'building permit status search' tool that is available on the City of Toronto's website.

On another note, it will be nice to see what the views are like from the balconies. I wonder if the CN Tower is visibly lined up with the balconies on the east side of the building.

It is sometimes interesting to look at the 'building permit status search' tool that is available on the City of Toronto's website.

On another note, it will be nice to see what the views are like from the balconies. I wonder if the CN Tower is visibly lined up with the balconies on the east side of the building.
This is the view from the 28th floor.
IMG_4906.jpg

fyi, lower floors are taking occupancy now. Saw a unit for lease on kijiji with north facing view. Doesn't look higher than 5-6 floors up as you can see church scaffolding in the pics.
At this rate, hopefully those of us on higher floors will get occupancy by April or May.

fyi, lower floors are taking occupancy now. Saw a unit for lease on kijiji with north facing view. Doesn't look higher than 5-6 floors up as you can see church scaffolding in the pics.
At this rate, hopefully those of us on higher floors will get occupancy by April or May.
Yay this is good news. I'm on one of the top floors so I'm sure it'll still be a while (I've been told end of May) but it's exciting to know occupancy is starting on the lower floors.

Yay this is good news. I'm on one of the top floors so I'm sure it'll still be a while (I've been told end of May) but it's exciting to know occupancy is starting on the lower floors.
Yes, people are moving in this week and next week. As far as I know only the first few floors.

Happened to be in the neighbourhood today, snapped a couple of pics from my car. Was a bit pressed for time so apologies for the so so pics. Still looked empty on the lower floors, don't think anyone has actually moved in yet. I'm assuming pdi was done for the lower floors last week, so occupancy, lease listings and move-ins will start trickling in next week or so

Also noticed there is a paper sign taped on the door says 99 Foxbar - did they change the address from 129 St Clair W? Can someone confirm? Just thought it was kind of random..

IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG

Back