News   Jul 15, 2024
 127     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Best Pizza Place

Ahhh, I forgot about Terroni... I second that recommendation... great gourmet pizza.

Best pizza i've had is deep dish in chicago. It had a deep flakey pie crust and was packed full of all kinds of stuff. It had eggplant, peppers, onion, olives... two different meats and about a pound of melted cheese..mmmm

Son of a b%*&h... that sounds good, Bogtrotter...

Do you remember the name of the place?

For chain pizza, I like Mamma's

Then there is Bitondo's, just south of the little Italy strip (and right near California Sandwiches, which makes probably the best veal parm in the city) which is amazing pizza and their decor and signage looks like something that oughta be in Brooklyn instead of Toronto

And, in the east end, near where I grew up is a really good place called Colombo's (on Danforth just east of Coxwell) where the same family has been makin' the pies since the 60's

Man, am I hungry for pizza now....

I forget it's name. But the best pizza I've ever had is from a little pizza place at Centrepoint Mall, right beside the Canadian Tire.

Best place ive eaten Pizza is definately Bona's Pizza on the Danforth. I'm so hungry now....

Is there anyway in Toronto that serves Chicago-style deep dish pizzas? I haven't been able to find a single place.

Back