Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

I've bought pre-construction with Great Gulf and Tridel and Concert by far is the best to work with. They really go above and beyond.

The meeting was great with a large turnout. A few highlights:
- The amenities (gym, BBq, etc.) will be completed by the first occupancy on Oct. 7th
- The condo is expected to be registered early September, most owners will not have to pay the occupancy fees, give your lender and lawyer the headsup
- Make sure Concert has your lawyer's information
- They are launching a Berczy owner's site where all important information and paperwork will be posted
- PDI's are starting early September and you will be contacted soon for your apt.
- Apparently they also will have a pet washing station included in the amenities
- Contact Concert to book your elevator for the move, they have 4 2h slots a day and only book the day after your occupancy
- The South brick is delayed due to heritage brick work being scheduled but will be done before the holidays
- The art piece on Church street is slightly delayed, can't remember the timing

Thanks very much :) Good to hear they're on the ball.
Any indication on extra bike racks or lockers?

Wait list for lockers, they will sort it out once everyone's moved in. I believe there are a ton of bike racks available ($1k each). I would contact Concert if you want to buy one :)

Appreciate this post, WF! Thanks a lot!

I've bought pre-construction with Great Gulf and Tridel and Concert by far is the best to work with. They really go above and beyond.

The meeting was great with a large turnout. A few highlights:
- The amenities (gym, BBq, etc.) will be completed by the first occupancy on Oct. 7th
- The condo is expected to be registered early September, most owners will not have to pay the occupancy fees, give your lender and lawyer the headsup
- Make sure Concert has your lawyer's information
- They are launching a Berczy owner's site where all important information and paperwork will be posted
- PDI's are starting early September and you will be contacted soon for your apt.
- Apparently they also will have a pet washing station included in the amenities
- Contact Concert to book your elevator for the move, they have 4 2h slots a day and only book the day after your occupancy
- The South brick is delayed due to heritage brick work being scheduled but will be done before the holidays
- The art piece on Church street is slightly delayed, can't remember the timing

They also did mention:

* the Leeds Gold Certification is in process; they've submitted the application - but the process took 8 months for their rental building in Etobicoke.
* no tenants have been finalized for the street level retail. They didn't much to say other than there is a lot of interest and they want to select the right type of tenant for the building/neighbourhood.

Looking forward to moving in! it is getting close now and Oct 28th cannot get here fast enough. I am planing on hiring a painter to paint our entire unit including a feature wall before we move in. Does anyone know if we need to book the elevator for this? I would think not as they do not really have much equipment to bring in. I will be calling the mgmt office to check tomorrow anyhow.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good a reasonable priced painter?

Thanks

Anybody have any recommendations for someone that can add the frosted glass "look" to the whole sliding door versus the stripes that I believe were standard?
Also, any recommendations re: built-ins (ie. benches, shelves, bar area incl fridge, etc.) at a reasonable price are welcome! Thanks

Anybody have any recommendations for someone that can add the frosted glass "look" to the whole sliding door versus the stripes that I believe were standard?
Also, any recommendations re: built-ins (ie. benches, shelves, bar area incl fridge, etc.) at a reasonable price are welcome! Thanks

From my understanding the standard is frosted glass

Thanks, Carturo. I saw a unit earlier today and the glass is frosted, however, it is striped. I'm looking to cover the entire window in the frosted look to add some privacy.

Back