News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 383     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The first store has been uncovered in the concourse food court area. You guessed it - the ubiquitous Tim Hortons will be the first to open. It is still shuttered, but I spoke with an employee and she told me that they will open tomorrow morning.

The line up includes so far:

Tim Horton's, Grill It Up, Thai Island, Subway, Extreme Pita, Jugo Juice, Mucho Burrito, International News, Shoppers Drug Mart, Timothy's, Second Cup, Great Canadian Bagel, Szechuan, Great American Backru, Carlton Cards and Bank of Nova Scotia....only a few more spaces left to lease out.

Me too!!! ^^^^

I love that store!!!... You can buy pretty much ANYTHING in that store!!!

Shoppers Drug Mart FTW! :D

Here's a shot of Bay Adelaide/Trump (Trump will fill in the gap perfectly!)... By Jeery Godwin on Flickr:

3165551150_5a5ea6a289_b.jpg

^Nice pic.

A beautiful woman gave me a free sample of Armani Mania cologne in one of the Shoppers drug marts in the path today. She was wearing one of those masquerade masks. I was somehow turned on by the whole exchange.

I like that you can see where they've planned for future connections to BA2 and BA3. It's also one of my favourite pieces of the PATH. Everything is so bright and clean, it doesn't actually feel like you're in a tunnel

The food court looks nice and open but really bare at the moment...

I wouldn't exactly call it a "food court" yet... just a Tim Hortons.

When can we expect to see the east tower going?...

I walked through from the Bay store yesterday and thought the food court looked good, although pretty small. It will get crowded around lunch time. People will have to get their eats "to go" and take it back up to their desks.

Unfortunately I did not encounter the beautiful woman Oliver Tweed mentions. :(

steveve:

While your enthusiasm is admirable, it would be great if you can refrain from making multiple postings of the same materials in different and/or incorrect threads, as well as keep one-liner responses to a minimum - it will greatly reduce clutter for everyone. Thanks.

MoD

Oh... srry about that...

I wouldn't really call it "spamming" cause BA is in that photo... I just thought you guys might like the photo of BA in the skyline...

Oh well... I tried :eek:

I'm less than impressed with the tower portion of B/A, but the street level presentation is very sleek. I drive by it every morning and the combination of the light shows on the wall, this new projection thing they have going-on, the clear, large panes of glass and the stone work, plus the minimalism of it all, well, it's just very refreshing to drive by in the morning when it's still dark outside.

Back