News   May 07, 2024
 475     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 426     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 911     3 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

I'd rather see two 50 storey buildings than one 100 storey building and a huge vacant lot next to it sucking up all the demand for commercial office space for the next 10 years.

density > height.

I'd rather see two 50 storey buildings than one 100 storey building and a huge vacant lot next to it sucking up all the demand for commercial office space for the next 10 years.

density > height.

i'd rather see the 100 storey building :D

Two boxes?
WTC_finished3_1.jpg

don't think memories of World Trade Centre would work

nice glass but will be boxy banal in the end. A missed opportunity to build a really tall tower (since there are three towers to be built the demand must have been enough to build one taller than this one). If not a super tall on this spot then where?

Couldn't build any taller here because of shadowing issues at Nathan Phillips Square.

Went out tower climbing with Tomms and n+s last night. We got some great views of the city from the top of Zip at Liberty Village. Here's the first of many that I am hoping to post:

2865813614_a60f1c4f25_o.jpg

Redroom, that's one of the best photos I've ever seen of our beautiful Toronto skyline - absolutely stunning and the perfect lighting at sunset to really make all the towers gleam!

I have a new desktop background for the next couple months!

wow, thanks guys.... I think this condo has got to have one of the very best views in the city! If I was in the market I would definitely buy here. We also climbed Success Tower last night... being in amongst the crowd of buildings is not quite as amazing in my opinion.

The white one on the right is for Aloft/Element hotel on Front St. The two red ones with the horizontal booms are for 550 Wellington. The red one with the boom on an angle is for 75 Portland

Just went by BAC and took a close look at the glass. There doesn't seem to be any kind of coating on it, reflective or tinted. I can't say I like it. It doesn't look good now and will only get worse once the building is full of furniture and humans, etc.

Back