Axiom (Greenpark) - Real Estate -

Was hoping for ownership this year. Progress has been good. We were so disappointed to receive the letter stating delay until March 2018 ... :(

Was hoping for ownership this year. Progress has been good. We were so disappointed to receive the letter stating delay until March 2018 ... :(

Hey DMB. Did you get another postponing? What is your new one? I've been given Dec 2018 now :(

Hi. Was wondering if any of your units at axiom condos is up for sale. Looking to invest in a small unit downtown t.o. Thanks

Hi. Was wondering if any of your units at axiom condos is up for sale. Looking to invest in a small unit downtown t.o. Thanks

hey Pem, if you use the MLS website realtor.ca there are a few units left selling. check that out.

The inspections of our 2 suites is complete. Occupancy date mid September for both condo's. Listed both suites with our realtor for rental(s). One week in multiple offers! One suite gone...one more to go. Contrary to all the negative comments over the years about this development, my husband and I are pleasantly surprised! I wouldn't expect anything less from Greenpark. Our realtor loved this building so much that she purchased a suite for herself to live in. So happy we chose this development when we did.. price can't be touched for what we paid. A great investment for years to come! Love it! db

Finally after 5 yrs our condo's are complete! Love GREENPARK! Both suites are better than expected! :)

looking at MLS and about 45 units are on the market for rent. I guess something to expect with downtown builds.

Back