News   Apr 18, 2024
 753     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.4K     2 

Any good self-storage options?

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm looking to put some big pieces of furniture in storage. Can anyone recommend a reputable place downtown? Looking to store them for about a year.

Thanks

not sure about heart of downtown, but i remember seeing lots of self-storage buildings northwest of Gardiner/QEW and 427. can someone else confirm this?

Spaces Self Storage - very clean facility, on Eastern Ave, right across BMW Toronto
Apple Storage - convenience location, on Adelaide near Bathurst

I have a guy at Danforth and Main

If you pre pay for a year there would probably be a hefty discount

I'm looking to put some big pieces of furniture in storage. Can anyone recommend a reputable place downtown? Looking to store them for about a year.

Thanks

I was very happy with Apple Storage at Bathurst and Adelaide. Good service and very clean and well kept facilities.

Stored my things for 9 months last year while travelling and didn't have any issues. Many downtown retail stores seem to use it as a warehouse.

My previous storage experience in Ottawa ended with half my stuff ruined due to rat piss.

I was very happy with Apple Storage at Bathurst and Adelaide. Good service and very clean and well kept facilities.

Stored my things for 9 months last year while travelling and didn't have any issues. Many downtown retail stores seem to use it as a warehouse.

My previous storage experience in Ottawa ended with half my stuff ruined due to rat piss.

an old thread.... but I'll leave my 2 cents....

I second that... I've used that Apple location for the past 4 years. I compared a few (including the one on Eastern/DVP, East York/Laird Dr....) and found Apple on Adelaide the best for me.

Last edited:
J'ai aussi obtenu mon prêt de 150.000 € la semaine passer grâce à ce Mr ,David Anthony contrairement à ces faux prêteurs il a respecté son engagement vis à vis de ma personne et j'en suis comblé au point d'informer mon alentour pour que vous ne tombiez plus dans les pièges de ces faux prêteurs . Mr David aide les gens honnêtes qui sont réellement à la recherche des prêts et capable de rembourser. Alors vous êtes fiché interdit bancaire et vous n'avez pas la faveur des banques, veuillez le contacter pour avoir ces conditions d’octroi de prêts voici son adresse Mail: davidherve@hotmail.com
Dites lui que vous venez de la part de Rivera Diane et vous aurez gain de cause à coût sure. Bonne chance a vous.

Back