716     0 

Admins please delete or bloc my account

recharts

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
Admins please delete or block my account

Hi guys

Please delete or block my account. If you do not do this I will post the password on a public site and the first person who wants this account will use it
I have concluded that my presence here is not needed and it is useless.
The longer and deeper I look into RE the more disgusted I am.

By my own moral standards I should have been banned long time ago.
There is no absolute morale, and more than anything there is a lot of context around any bad behavior as psychology studies showed us
Wise people admit this and try to stay away of any context that turns them bad.
Stupid people surrender to the context and continue eventually turning into richer and more successful but more rotten people

In other words, the psychology of fraud shares a lot in common with the psychology underlying another of society’s most pressing ills… the combover. As your hair starts thinning, you look in the mirror in the morning and adjust a little bit here, a little bit there. Each day, you do just a tad more than the day before to compensate. And then, years later, without you ever realizing it, you’re out and about sporting a full-blown Trump.
97639-94281.jpg

I apologize to IYSM and whoever I might have insulted around here.
I prefer to shave my head instead to combover. Unfortunately women look bad when they are bald. Especially older ones.

thanks for tolerating me around here for such long time.
recharts

Last edited:
finally.

You are one of the craziest posters i've ever seen on the webs. please stop posting everywhere else too (thestar, redflagdeals, greaterfool, etc....)

You have to insult people even you decided to leave ??? Hope you would find "peace" somewhere. Good luck.

Back