News   Apr 25, 2024
 393     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

952 Queen St W Renovations (Hullmark, 2s, Diamond Schmitt)

/\ If true, yet another Urbancorp venture down the drain. Somewhat odd since Realnet had their performance at 66% sold after 8 months.

When will this miserable little company get it together or leave us alone forever?

I have it from a reliable source that every active Urbancorp project has been cancelled as of September, not just this one.

Including Kingsclub? There has been minimal progress at that site recently, but I have not been by during the day to see if there are actually any workers on site or active ongoing construction.

Kingsclub was sold months ago. It is no longer Urbancorp with TACT and is now First Capital with Kasian. Same project, just different proponents.

And Kingsclub progress has actually picked up significantly in the last 3-4 months.

Thanks - did not know that Urbancorp had actually sold the project at its current stage of construction - I was under the impression that they were under contract to sell the building once completed. Also - the combination of the size of the site, plus the stage that it is currently at - ground and first level up - non-typical floors with all the associated custom form work - can result in the visual impression of the rate of progress being deceptive.

I have it from a reliable source that every active Urbancorp project has been cancelled as of September, not just this one.

Not all but a few of the larger ones. Val, King's Club and WQW. Some of the smaller sites are still in progress.

I hope their Towns of Don Mills project isn't affected. It seems to have hit a stalemate over the last several months.

Back