News   Dec 10, 2019
 285     0 
News   Dec 10, 2019
 354     0 
News   Dec 09, 2019
 829     2 

874 Bloor Street West (Old Stonehenge, 4s Studio JCI)

ProjectEnd

Member Bio
Reaction score
Another fantastic-looking potential project from Old Stonehenge and Studio JCI. Six or two storeys (please six!).

Or, another two storey version:

wolfewood

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah, that two storey option looks awful. I'd far rather a truncated version of the 6 storey (or the 6 storey itself) than the blank wall.

adHominem

Member Bio
Reaction score
in-line retail is tough they generally want two stories of facade - more to come
I don't think I understand what you mean by "in-line retail"?

No retail along this strip has a two-story façade, at any rate (not even the McDonald's), so that would be pretty out-of-scale and, I think, unwelcome.

Waterloo_Guy

Member Bio
Reaction score
The COA is constrained by existing zoning. I suspect that if they apply for rezoning the Planning Department will be accepting of it.

Froggy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I found this on Clifton Blake's site:

874 Bloor St W, Toronto

Currently under development, this exceptionally-located street-front retail site will feature a AAA national tenant at-grade and multiunit residential setback and above once completed. The subject property is within the vibrant Christie Pitts neighbourhood along the Bloor-Danforth subway line, just west of Ossington Station.

874_bloor.jpg

It looks like a Tim Hortons is coming to the area?

This is how the site looked like yesterday:
20170929_184044_HDR.jpg

Attachments

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score
I found this on Clifton Blake's site:

874 Bloor St W, Toronto

Currently under development, this exceptionally-located street-front retail site will feature a AAA national tenant at-grade and multiunit residential setback and above once completed. The subject property is within the vibrant Christie Pitts neighbourhood along the Bloor-Danforth subway line, just west of Ossington Station.

View attachment 122841

It looks like a Tim Hortons is coming to the area?

This is how the site looked like yesterday:
View attachment 122842
Funny, we just walked by. Notices on the front say 10 residential units but nothing about the retail space.