Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
75 on The Esplanade 
75 The Esplanade, Toronto
Developer: Harhay Developments, Carttera Private Equities

75 on The Esplanade (Harhay/Carttera) - Real Estate

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Thread for real estate discussions about Harhay and Carttera's 75 on The Esplanade

CondoCollector

Sadly, the layouts of this building fall short of anything interesting/proper. There were next to none available by the developer for VIP sales as I was looking for a small 1-bdrm as an investment. Very expensive but it is the last plot of land available down there. I receive an email today saying that there is now inventory available due to the return of units within the 10 day-cool off. There are a LOT of unit available now and i can see why. Shame - this had so much potential for this area and has fallen short in my opinion. (looks nice on the outside though!)

cdr108

Sadly, the layouts of this building fall short of anything interesting/proper. There were next to none available by the developer for VIP sales as I was looking for a small 1-bdrm as an investment. Very expensive but it is the last plot of land available down there. I receive an email today saying that there is now inventory available due to the return of units within the 10 day-cool off. There are a LOT of unit available now and i can see why. Shame - this had so much potential for this area and has fallen short in my opinion. (looks nice on the outside though!)

floorplans & prices?

cdr108

Are you asking me for the floorplans and prices cdr108?
yes please. it offers members to see what you're referring to.
many members who have VVIP/VIP sales post the floorplans and prices for others to see/read