394     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 582     0 

522 King Street West - Just Leased?

SpadinaBus

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hiya,
Allied Properties has been trying to lease out space at King St. W and Brant St. for a while now. It used to be the Acton/Hide House Leather store. It has just been leased according to window signage.

Anyone know who is the new tenant or have a connection at DTZ Barnicke that could find out. Impress us with your knowledge!
S'Bus

"Someone" finally came through....

"upscale grocery store similar to the cheese boutique"

Last edited:
What???

Any more info?

Jezuz, a Sobeys in walking distance, an LCBO en route and now an upscale retailer with quality cheese?

And to think I had considered moving ...

Finally, some news on this one!!!
The new food store will be called ALIMENTO. Posters are up on the windows saying that services will include a mozza bar, espresso bar, bread, cheeses, etc. all gourmet stuff. I will take some pics today and post. Very excited!

What???

Any more info?

Jezuz, a Sobeys in walking distance, an LCBO en route and now an upscale retailer with quality cheese?

And to think I had considered moving ...
There's also a Leslieville Cheese Market location on Queen directly north of here. I love this neighbourhood.

Finally, some news on this one!!!
The new food store will be called ALIMENTO. Posters are up on the windows saying that services will include a mozza bar, espresso bar, bread, cheeses, etc. all gourmet stuff. I will take some pics today and post. Very excited!

I read somewhere around a year ago that it'll be similar to Pusateri's.

Last edited:
Here is one of the poster windows...sounds like they will have everything.
alimento.jpg

Back