News   Apr 24, 2024
 876     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 600     0 

502a-508 Yonge Street (KingSett Capital)

Renaming this thread to 502a-508 Yonge, as KingSett 510 through 528 Yonge has taken the northern portion of their assembly here to create a proposal for it, while this property is presumably waiting for KingSett to purchase 500-502 Yonge, so that they can join these properties along with 496-498 Yonge which they already own for another future proposal.

EDIT: Having seen the proposal for the property to the north now, I'm not so sure there'll be a future proposal on this site: it would have to have tiny floor-plates to realize standard separation distances.

500 Yonge.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Having seen the proposal for the property to the north now, I'm not so sure there'll be a future proposal on this site: it would have to have tiny floor-plates to realize standard separation distances.

Yeah, I played around it with it a bit, the proposal to the north is on an angle, and at its closest point is within 0.8m of the property line.

I can fit this 4,000ft2 floor plate while maintaining 25m separation: *outlined in white

1604093855516.png

Now, that includes no setback from the heritage facades which would be a no-no.

Though that might be partially offset by the ability to have a slightly irregular shape and squeeze a bit more space close to Yonge.

The point at the north end of St. Lukes is 25M from the nearest point of the proposed tower to the north.

Last edited:

Back