346 Davenport (Freed) - Real Estate -

How much did you guys pay per square foot and when did you buy? I bought mine in 2017.

Anyone receive their appointments to choose the finishes? I received mine this week.

How much did you guys pay per square foot and when did you buy? I bought mine in 2017.

Anyone receive their appointments to choose the finishes? I received mine this week.
We also bought in 2017. I think we paid $808 per square ft. We just received an email today for choosing finishes.

We also bought in 2017. I think we paid $808 per square ft. We just received an email today for choosing finishes.
That’s interesting, I paid close to $1000.
We bought on a floor that has absolutely no view! We originally had purchased a townhouse from Freed and the project ended up being dropped. We were almost unable to buy this one as prices had gone up so much! We decided that since there was not much of a view unless you bought on the 6th floor and up, the price increase wasn’t worth it. Also, we had only one or two days to make up our minds as the sales office told us about a price increase. At first we thought it was a ploy to make the sale but they had raised the prices considerably two days later. I just really wanted to be in this neighbourhood. We won’t be living on the balcony...just barbecuing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back