Richmond Hill NEXT at Elgin East | ?m | 10s | Sequoia Grove Homes | BDP Quadrangle

DarkSideDenizen

Member Bio
Reaction score
Next Condos and Townhomes

Two tower cranes were installed recently on this site (north of Elgin Mills, East of Bayview). These condos are part of a much larger residential development site known as Elgin East at Bayview. See below for details:

A few screen grabs from the Next Condos website:

updated-urban-rendering.jpg

Screenshot (185).png

Screenshot (184).png

Sales Office is located at Elgin Mills and Leslie in the RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing shopping plaza.

Screenshot (188).png

From today:

thumbnail_IMG_6993.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6995.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6997.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6998.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6996.jpg

Looking eastward; Richmond Green in the background:

thumbnail_IMG_6991.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6990.jpg

Are these the buildings that the nearby Hindu Temple was fighting against? These are pretty far away (500+ meters) from either Baview or Elgin Mills. Strange seeing the cranes considering it's just a farmers field with nothing else currently built around it.

Are these the buildings that the nearby Hindu Temple was fighting against? These are pretty far away (500+ meters) from either Baview or Elgin Mills. Strange seeing the cranes considering it's just a farmers field with nothing else currently built around it.

Yes, sort of. These are being built to the east of the Temple (behind). There is another application for condo towers directly (and in front of the Temple) on the northeast corner of Bayview and Elgin Mills which is even closer.

A third crane went up at this site this week (or a neighbouring site that I don’t believe has a thread). I cannot find any additional details after trying to search through Richmond Hill’s awful website.

@interchange42
Hmm, next time you're by with your camera, see if you can get something that helps determine which it is?! Thanks!

Finally made it out to this site and snapped a few pictures. It is quite the hike off of Bayview before you end up at the actual site. One of the cranes from the site was removed about a month ago, as I mentioned in a previous post above.

@interchange42 for crane update

IMG_7571.jpg

Directly next to the site another crane has gone up but I have no idea what development this is related to. Does anyone have any ideas?

IMG_7572.jpg

Last edited:
Finally made it out to this site and snapped a few pictures. It is quite the hike off of Bayview before you end up at the actual site. One of the cranes from the site was removed about a month ago, as I mentioned in a previous post above.

View attachment 412850

Directly next to the site another crane has gone up but I have no idea what development this is related to. Does anyone have any ideas?

View attachment 412851
armour heights the hill on bayview. https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmSY2PAiqg/

Last edited:

Back