IMG_9274.JPG
IMG_9278.JPG
IMG_9277.JPG
IMG_9276.JPG
IMG_9275.JPG

From this article:

We learn:

1619460807564.png

*Mods* this one needs a spot on the map and a database entry.

Moving at a good clip. The first phase here seemed huge for Oshawa and now this just dwarves it.

Last edited:
One humble cell pic from Mary & Bond. The precast cladding looks great! Also, the scale of this (especially the retail base) is really huge for Oshawa. I didn’t realize until I saw it in person today.

View attachment 368278
Looking better than a lot of downtown condos tbh. Full height windows, reasonably placed spandrel, etc. Like, none of these concepts are hard to get right, and I'm glad to see they've done a decent job here.

One humble cell pic from Mary & Bond. The precast cladding looks great! Also, the scale of this (especially the retail base) is really huge for Oshawa. I didn’t realize until I saw it in person today.

View attachment 368278
This is how Lillian Park should have worked, with the staggered frame design. Lillian Park's white spandel centred between concrete frame totally self-sabotaged the effect though:

img_20200521_111709-jpg.247098

image: @WislaHD

Last edited:
Time for my semi-annual need to go up on the roof update. Cladding nearly complete, remainder of crane still needs to be removed and that cladding filled in. Honestly, it's not too bad; the white clad portion anyway. It's not going to win any awards but it's nice to see the revitalization of the core continue. This city has a lot of potential and I hope it's realized sooner than later.

20220806_133006.jpeg

Back