News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

250 Front St. E (Greenpark Homes, 12 + 2x 46s, SvN)

I guess the rendering is showing the first phase of three building's north parcel . And the black building is from phase two south parcel of land in silhouette form. As seen from the third photo going up the previous page. This development looks huge!

Last edited:
NOTE TO MODS. As this site (plus the Porsche dealer and the First Parliament site) have all been expropriated by the Province for the Corktown Station, I suggest this thread should be closed and all discussion continue on the First Parliament thread - or a totally new one.

NOTE TO MODS. As this site (plus the Porsche dealer and the First Parliament site) have all been expropriated by the Province for the Corktown Station, I suggest this thread should be closed and all discussion continue on the First Parliament thread - or a totally new one.
When we start to get concrete plans in, we'll re-divvy up the threads, one for the Ontario Line station, and one for the development on top of it. In the meantime, carry on!

Reactions: DSC
When we start to get concrete plans in, we'll re-divvy up the threads, one for the Ontario Line station, and one for the development on top of it. In the meantime, carry on!

detailed plans are available here:

You could use this thread for both, originally created for just the Staples site. It's not gotten a database file yet, hence it hasn't popped onto the map yet.

Thanks. And here's the photos from the block with the former Staples and Porsche dealership.

DSC04276.JPG
DSC04277.JPG
DSC04278.JPG
DSC04349.JPG

Last edited:

Back