News   Jul 24, 2024
 283     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 489     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 410     0 

1000 Bay or Yorkville Plaza, which one is better?

Chris_Hull

Member Bio
Reaction score
compared 1000 bay with yorkville plaza, which one is better in terms of potential investment value? price of the two is similar. one is newer, one is at better location. how you folks think about this?:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Chris,

You keep asking everyone on their opinions on buildings. Hire an agent and ask him/her.

But everyone is going to influence you based on their preferences and not your individual situation. Yorkville plaza is priced 30% more than 1000 Bay. It all depends on what you want to spend.
I will tell you this again, buy resale!!! It is much cheaper.

Last edited:
But everyone is going to influence you based on their preferences and not your individual situation. Yorkville plaza is priced 30% more than 1001 Bay. It all depends on what you want to spend.
I will tell you this again, buy resale!!! It is much cheaper.

thx for ur advice! i'll for sure consider a resale suite~~:)

My husband & I owner-occupy a unit in 1001 Bay. We chose the building because it has been recently renovated, has a solid reserve fund and the unit has a really wide living room where we can comfortably entertain a large group. The current hallways are an eyesore but are being renovated early 2012.

Edited to say: forgot to mention that location was number one reason.

Last edited:
My husband & I owner-occupy a unit in 1001 Bay. We chose the building because it has been recently renovated, has a solid reserve fund and the unit has a really wide living room where we can comfortably entertain a large group. The current hallways are an eyesore but are being renovated early 2012.

Edited to say: forgot to mention that location was number one reason.

:D:D

Back