News   Apr 25, 2024
 353     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Not directly related to the building, but I was in the Square last night around 11pm and was happy to see a decent sized crowd enjoying some breakdancing (or whatever the kids are calling it today).

There is rarely an evening where something isn't going on in Dundas Square from May to October. It's used quite well. Too many corporate events for my taste, but at least it brings people to the Square and exposes them to the area which is positive.

Step back and look at this thread for a moment - the most posted to, and most widely viewed on this Forum - and nothing in the rearview mirror to challenge it ...

Bit of a surprise to me, but it seems to spur discussion like no other.

In the old days we had multiple threads for most projects unlike today. For some reason this one always had one. Main reason for this though the length of time taken to finish it is also an important reason.

Hopefully by Halloween we'll be admiring the vulgar but snazzy additional light pollution and crass consumerism within. Not without much controversy between now and then to be sure, then this thread will eventually find it's way into retirement. But it'll have been a great ride!

Step back and look at this thread for a moment - the most posted to, and most widely viewed on this Forum - and nothing in the rearview mirror to challenge it ...

Only the next PenInequity project...

Now Magazine reports that there are five retailers who have rented the Torch and such will soon be announced.

Now Magazine reports that there are five retailers who have rented the Torch and such will soon be announced.

Ashame that CityTV is not going there. Instead, we prob get some yuppie clothing stores...or Dollarama flagship store...yuck.

Please take the dreaded Torch Posts to the Torch thread. Any Torch posts posted to this thread after this message, will be exiled to it.

This thread is exclusively for complaining about TLS (Metropolis), PenIniquity in regard to such, and its affiliates in regard to their guilt by association.

Taller posted this at SSC

IMGP7233.jpg

Please take the dreaded Torch Posts to the Torch thread. Any Torch posts posted to this thread after this message, will be exiled to it.

This thread is exclusively for complaining about TLS (Metropolis), PenIniquity in regard to such, and its affiliates in regard to their guilt by association.

Ahh, now I understand why there is so much negativity here!

My company (Govan Brown) is the winning bidder in the job to fit out the Adidas store at the Yonge-Dundas corner of Metropolis, at street level, designed by Hariri Pontarini. It's probably going to be the project with the highest level of exposure that my company has ever seen, and I guess that also means the company will be put under the microscope from all you "sidewalk superintendents".

Don't come to me if you have any issues with the fit out... I'm not involved in the project.

My company (Govan Brown) is the winning bidder in the job to fit out the Adidas store at the Yonge-Dundas corner of Metropolis, at street level, designed by Hariri Pontarini. It's probably going to be the project with the highest level of exposure that my company has ever seen, and I guess that also means the company will be put under the microscope from all you "sidewalk superintendents".

Don't come to me if you have any issues with the fit out... I'm not involved in the project.

HPA Designing the corner of Toronto Life Square...can't wait!

Back