News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 352     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 914     1 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean starting a rumour, or reporting on one?

Can Garth Turner be yellow-carded even if not a member of this form?

Starting or reporting cancellation rumours should get you a yellow card. Mentioning Garth Turner again should get you a yellow card. Mentioning a yellow card should get you a yellow card. Mentioning yellow fever should get you a get-well card.

Your move.

I'll send him a get-well card.

Edit: sent. here it is:

2878328440_a4fc612002_o.jpg

Starting or reporting cancellation rumours should get you a yellow card. Mentioning Garth Turner again should get you a yellow card. Mentioning a yellow card should get you a yellow card. Mentioning yellow fever should get you a get-well card.

Your move.

Do two yellows equal a red?

Just like in soccer?

:D

That get-well card is blue. Is that a good colour?

My rumour for the day concerns how freaking empty the corner of Yonge and Bloor now looks. This building is going to have quite the footprint - if it gets built. ;)

shoring has been awarded excavation to follow next week ellis don is acting as project management you should see drill rigs soon very soon

I highly question that ... without rezoning no way is any building/excavation permit going to be released ... even IF financing is secured (which seems to be a rumour issue out there)

I heard that the project is no longer happening, along with Aura & Trump.
I heard that your UT account will be cancelled
:eek:

hahahahaha this is funny :D

OMG!!! A friend of my cousin's girlfriend works for Bazis, and they said 1 Bloor is canceled!!!

Kidding.

Excavation has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back