Ïce Condos (Lanterra Developments, Cadillac Fairview) - Real Estate -

I had the opportunity to walk through one of the lower level south-facing suites in the 57s building this week and needless to say there is considerable work to be completed. This specific corner floor-plan (02) and more directly the level of finishing to the windows, was impressive and makes the design appear more open. The owners of this floor-plan that are on the more elevated levels will be pleasantly surprised, as there is two balconies and windows from one end of the space to the other.

The sliding doors that relate to the bedrooms will be similar in design as the Maple Leaf Square project.

What exactly does that mean? My units there have different types of sliders. One bedrooms with double sliders were glass and two bedrooms with the slider for the 2nd bedroom were like a wooden door on wheels. There is no indication of what sliders they are using for Ice in the features and finishes or the purchase agreements or disclosure.

The finishes at ICE are far superior than Maple Leaf Square (integrated appliances from Blomberg, travertine/marble washrooms, real 3/4 inch thick hardwood to name a few) I think they will likely lean towards the clear glass or frosted glass sliders given the higher quality of finishes. But we shall see when Pdis start in April.

Im seeing some assignments come on Mls in the 720-950 per foot range

What exactly does that mean? My units there have different types of sliders. One bedrooms with double sliders were glass and two bedrooms with the slider for the 2nd bedroom were like a wooden door on wheels. There is no indication of what sliders they are using for Ice in the features and finishes or the purchase agreements or disclosure.

The finishes at ICE are far superior than Maple Leaf Square (integrated appliances from Blomberg, travertine/marble washrooms, real 3/4 inch thick hardwood to name a few) I think they will likely lean towards the clear glass or frosted glass sliders given the higher quality of finishes. But we shall see when Pdis start in April.

Im seeing some assignments come on Mls in the 720-950 per foot range

Wouldn't be surprised if the finishes were just a slight step up from MLS. I've yet to see a Lanterra development that had anything better than "OK" finishes. Even One Bedford is mediocre.

Agree with you - I think Lanterra learned a lot from their previous buildings where shotty construction was the cause of huge problems and some of the lawsuits going on sent them a strong message.

From what I saw at the colour selection appointments, finishes will be far better than MLS and HR developments is overseeing the construction of this one.

Agree with you - I think Lanterra learned a lot from their previous buildings where shotty construction was the cause of huge problems and some of the lawsuits going on sent them a strong message.

From what I saw at the colour selection appointments, finishes will be far better than MLS and HR developments is overseeing the construction of this one.

That's good to hear.

I thought the kitchen cupboard selection was pretty crappy. The standard seems to be lower than concord. White laminated cupboards was a downgrade at Concord. It was considered an upgrade at Lanterra.

With regards to the different bedroom doors that were utilized at Maple Leaf Square; In an ideal floor-plan, every bedroom would be designed with true window integration. That being said, some floor-plans have interior bedrooms that do not feature said windows and are built with sliding door constructed of hollow door composition and glass to enable natural light into the space, but may include a shallow bulkhead track inside the bedroom.

The finishes at Ice Condominiums at York Centre will be noticeably more refined than previous developments from Lanterra [Bedroom doors included] and with regards to standard cabinets in the kitchen, please refer to the attached images.

NOTE: Assignments currently listed on MLS for Ice Condominiums at York Centre [12/14 York Street] are in direct violation of the 'Agreement of Purchase and Sale'.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 623
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 611

Back