Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Sorry just to summarize everything here:
- we should take our deposits and run, as soon as we can
- this is a big fake out with delays and huge price increases coming, in the form of price changes or development fees, or other snake method
- consensus is: take deposits and run ?

- this is a big fake out with delays and huge price increases coming, in the form of price changes or development fees, or other snake method
Just wondering when they will issue the amendment ? maybe just lose to apr2025

Yes I will take deposit

Will stay if price changes are <= 50k; otherwise, taking deposit. Purchased Haven at 640k, not sure what the increase will be.

Will stay if price changes are <= 50k; otherwise, taking deposit. Purchased Haven at 640k, not sure what the increase will be.
be careful with the development fee. They wont talk about this till your occupancy date. If you capped it, then it won't be an issue.

be careful with the development fee. They wont talk about this till your occupancy date. If you capped it, then it won't be an issue.
Not capped I believe, I doubt any fees will be over 50k? Or is that still possible. Can an amendment be done before accepting the late closing?

Not capped I believe, I doubt any fees will be over 50k? Or is that still possible. Can an amendment be done before accepting the late closing?
Amendment to price and new closing dates will have to be accepted together.

Alternatively, they may just cancel all agreements due to the outside occupancy date failing.

1726870180440.png

Looks like occupancy date for block 5 to 9 might happen by October 2025...lol.

Wondering if they'll have to pay occupancy fee for 1 year before closing...since the last set of blocks won't be completed until October 2026 at the earliest.

Expect if the builder register the buildings individually and buys could close within 3months of occupancy.

View attachment 597722

Looks like occupancy date for block 5 to 9 might happen by October 2025...lol.

Wondering if they'll have to pay occupancy fee for 1 year before closing...since the last set of blocks won't be completed until October 2026 at the earliest.

Expect if the builder register the buildings individually and buys could close within 3months of occupancy.

This project is past outside occupancy of April 2025. Everyone can terminate and take deposit. Nobody is forced to stay in agreement.

Anybody who does stay, it’s at their own risk.

Back