Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

so block 3 , per their doc completion is 24 mths from official start date whenever that is..
I’m confused why so much interest in completion date.

Doesn’t mostly everyone here just want their deposit back anyway?

Or are people actually aiming to complete the process and close the unit?

579K in 2018 for Oasis 3br rooftop unit - yeaaah I think they're gonna increase my price lol.
price1.PNG

I’m confused why so much interest in completion date.

Doesn’t mostly everyone here just want their deposit back anyway?

Or are people actually aiming to complete the process and close the unit?
He want his deposit but bought later in 2023 so his dates are later than ours so might not be able to get out contract..

He want his deposit but bought later in 2023 so his dates are later than ours so might not be able to get out contract..
should I consult a litigation lawyer to review my agreement ?
I see. So basically they will hold your deposit until the outside occupancy date.

If they complete before then, you can’t get deposit back.

If they don’t amend purchase price (not with respect to development fees), you can’t deposit back.

If you didn’t cap development fees, there is risk at closing your price increases.

Chances are, your outside occupancy date is your only way out. So hopefully they don’t compete by then.

should I consult a litigation lawyer to review my agreement ?
Did u take purchase agreements to lawyer before u sign and cap develop costs? Dont think a litigation lawyer can help u ? U need read over ur purchase agreement and try average ur outside occupancy date which will be much later than the estimated completion dates , i dont think u will have those dates .. better u wait to see when official project start construction then u may have an average timeline..

I see. So basically they will hold your deposit until the outside occupancy date.

If they complete before then, you can’t get deposit back.

If they don’t amend purchase price (not with respect to development fees), you can’t deposit back.

If you didn’t cap development fees, there is risk at closing your price increases.

Chances are, your outside occupancy date is your only way out. So hopefully they don’t compete by then.
Yes to all. Lol

Did u take purchase agreements to lawyer before u sign and cap develop costs? Dont think a litigation lawyer can help u ? U need read over ur purchase agreement and try average ur outside occupancy date which will be much later than the estimated completion dates , i dont think u will have those dates .. better u wait to see when official project start construction then u may have an average timeline..
Half the buyers want to close, half want to cancel.

Then here’s KSV want the buyers who want to cancel to close. And the buyers who want to close to cancel.

Very twisted reality.

Back