News   Sep 26, 2024
 402     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 954     3 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 622     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I doubt it. MacLeod's personal issues (depression et al) have been known for some time, and perhaps factored into her being dropped from cabinet (as well as her poor showing last time around). That is, she had "voluntary last term in office" written all over her...
I wasn't thinking necessarily with her.

There are many Ford shoes that could drop to could cause folks to want to distance themselves. Like the RCMP investigation, etc.

This is going around the internet today...............

1727115240018.png

Wynne did plenty of things wrong, and we could quibble with how they got to balance.............but..........indicting Carolyn for her comments seems entirely fair.

Last edited:
Not exactly "Doug Ford's Ontario" but I wouldn't be surprised to see something this dumb coming to Ontario if Rustad is elected.

Might leave some more money in peoples' pockets (at the expense of the government's budget) but it'll mostly just get eaten up by higher rent and purchase prices.

Not exactly "Doug Ford's Ontario" but I wouldn't be surprised to see something this dumb coming to Ontario if Rustad is elected.

Might leave some more money in peoples' pockets (at the expense of the government's budget) but it'll mostly just get eaten up by higher rent and purchase prices.

Incredibly dumb idea, I hope BC'ers don't buy it.

Back