Toronto Bayview Village Redevelopment | 113.99m | 30s | bcIMC | DIALOG

Found this on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/geor...Nh?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

First of three rigs to drill 890ft boreholes. Challenging conditions as overburden of 420’ is to be cased off. We are up to the challenge.

As per PMT's post #77 in this thread on December 28, 2023, this would be the geothermal drilling rig and equipment. Planned depth of 890 foot boreholes.

1703789180290.png

The thing about Bayview Village is that no one who shops there will walk or take the TTC there. It's all visits by (a usually very expensive) car. I can't imagine this construction and the subsequent conversion of parking lots into condos not having a negative impact on the mall's business, but what would I know.

The thing about Bayview Village is that no one who shops there will walk or take the TTC there. It's all visits by (a usually very expensive) car. I can't imagine this construction and the subsequent conversion of parking lots into condos not having a negative impact on the mall's business, but what would I know.
I’m pretty sure luxury condos bought by srs in the area who downsize won’t hurt the mall. The mall is quite small too with a good chunk of it restaurants. People in condos like to eat out. It will be good for that part of the mall.

Back