News   Aug 09, 2024
 762     2 
News   Aug 09, 2024
 651     0 
News   Aug 09, 2024
 2.6K     2 

Zoning Reform Ideas

Shooting in the dark here, if anyone has fulsome responses please dm/pm...

Hypothetically speaking, what is the easiest path for my friend Sally to put 3+ units on a SFH lot that can be sold for individual ownership? Sally is agnostic about what municipality this is in. Failing this, could a condominium be made to work on a SFH lot without running a loss? Again, if so, how/where?

I do also find this on-topic, because most new zoning changes (while great) are not suited to ownership arrangements. And Sally would like to avoid any need for subdivision applications and so forth.

Shooting in the dark here, if anyone has fulsome responses please dm/pm...

Hypothetically speaking, what is the easiest path for my friend Sally to put 3+ units on a SFH lot that can be sold for individual ownership? Sally is agnostic about what municipality this is in. Failing this, could a condominium be made to work on a SFH lot without running a loss? Again, if so, how/where?

I do also find this on-topic, because most new zoning changes (while great) are not suited to ownership arrangements. And Sally would like to avoid any need for subdivision applications and so forth.
The whole concept of ownerSHIP is over rated...You are talking about air rights at this point.

Back