Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Exactly!! Plus if u are staying with price increase u will be able to cap fees .. Thats always a loophole that builders use to make extra cash if u dont know!
If they don’t provide a date change update by July 30, what are rights? Can we auto exit if they can’t provide occupancy by the date stated - October ?

Exactly!! Plus if u are staying with price increase u will be able to cap fees .. Thats always a loophole that builders use to make extra cash if u dont know!
Yes, They are cunning, there will always be loopholes. If there are any amendment in the contract. I am out.

I will only think, if amendment is only for closing date with capped development charge and no increase in price (I dont think, they would accept this). Probability of walking away is more for me.

If they don’t provide a date change update by July 30, what are rights? Can we auto exit if they can’t provide occupancy by the date stated - October ?
If we didnt get update, then Oct 30 would become our final occupancy date. That what contract is saying.

Back