News   Jul 25, 2024
 220     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 759     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 1.4K     1 

2024 United States presidential election

What about all the crazy bigots and fascists you don't know about with ownership stakes in other automakers? VW?

1) They don't get nearly as enriched from individual car purchases.

2) The fact that we don't know about them certainly shows they don't have nearly the license and liberties Musk has/takes.

3) VW, Toyota, Ford today are not what they were 80 years ago. If I lived in the 30s, I wouldn't buy a Ford either.

Reactions: PL1
Interesting to see the tech industry in the US and Canada make the PR pivot from "do no evil" deliverers of technological innovation to obstructionist villains trying to protect themselves at the expense of everyone else.

What about all the.....

what.jpg

Just because other automaker CEOs and owners are more obscure does not make them more worthy of your custom.
I mean it does though. One is going out of their way to make things worse for people in a very public manner that encourages the public to follow suit, the others know better and either hold these beliefs privately, or go about their business without whipping up the masses.

George Conway…nicely done.

I only watched the first minute or so. The problem with this video (in my opinion) is that it preaches to the choir. Those that hate Trump will agree; those that love him will tune out right away and not watch. Few (if any) minds will be changed.

Back