News   Jul 11, 2024
 260     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 404     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 653     0 

Church Street Bars/Clubs/Restos

Just to momentarily maintain the "way off topic" status quo, it isn't like various hetero-esque swing clubs don't have atrociously butt ugly individuals having sex in front of a bunch of strangers, either. Sure, it's disgusting and without class, but that's part of the appeal, in its way...

Swing clubs not dance clubs, which is what started this discussion.
Dance clubs are not meant for blowjobs on the dancefloor. Dance floors are meant for dancin'. ;)

^^You're in the minority, thankfully. You, casa and toforumer don't get to impose your restrictions on the rest of us.

Public sex in bars and clubs has been going on since there were bars and clubs. Why should it cease now just because some prudes are offended. If you don't like it, don't go there.

Paradoxically, the more people you crowd into a small space, the less likely you are to actually see any of the congress that's taking place all around you within a few feet - due to the press of bodies.

My Christmas party this year will demonstrate that principle.

I hope you've put skirts on all of your tables, so that the more squeamish of your guests will not be offended by the lurid sight of a table leg.

Paradoxically, the more people you crowd into a small space, the less likely you are to actually see any of the congress that's taking place all around you within a few feet - due to the press of bodies.

My Christmas party this year will demonstrate that principle.

I've always adored members of congress!!! Those yankee wankees have the right idea.

This BJ took place on the dancefloor? or, are you just making that up....for 'effect'?

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Yeah I don't care if there's people who get off on sucking someone's cock in public. I just said its disgusting to do that in that certain situation. What the fuck don't you get??? That's my personal opinion. I'm not forcing it upon anyone else.

Honestly, what are you trying to defend?

I don't think there's anywhere else for this discussion to go, so let's get back to keeing this discussion about Church Street establishments (and not the rare events that go on inside a select few). Any further discussion about the above will be erased.

Yes I worked at Buddy's in about 1983, the odd shift upstairs at Crispins. The good old days. Does anyone remember a guy who worked at Woodys in the late 80's-ish. I think his name was Doug Kelly. Doug anyway. Had an endearing smile and space between his teeth. We were in an acting class together. I fear he is no more.

Back