Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

There is also a pretty significant elevation difference between the bases of these towers -- e.g., Yonge and Bloor is about 20m higher in elevation than Yonge and Gerrard and 25m higher than Yonge and King, so from points east and west The One will appear to be the tallest by far.
There is about 100ft in elevation gain between Bloor/Yonge and where Mirvish Gehry is. About 130ft between Bloor/Yonge and Yonge/Harbour where 1 Yonge is.

2ZduOdH.png

lq1GIAg.png

Demolition applications have been submitted, but they're on hold for now (typically due to missing information):

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.01.02 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.01.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.01.02 AM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 594
It's good news. It's a fine looking building. Interesting how this sort of sails through but M&G just inches along.

I like the other one it was not that bulky and taller. Would have brought more sunlight into the area than this building will . Great work on the rendering above Koops !

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this one getting shovels in the ground sooner rather than later. If it isn't a supertall, it may as well be one... 299 metres is very tall after all. Also, the widest axis is north-south, so that minimizes the shadow impact...

I’m a bit bummed because this one is looking a lot more similar to Aura, which wouldn’t have been a big deal if they weren’t literally across the street from each other. Note the roofs sloping in the same direction and the boxy masses protruding two-thirds up the tower

Back