Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

Wow no wonder I got delay. I assume all PDI must be done before I can move in?

I confirmed with my realtor, your assumption is not correct. As long as your PDI is done, you should get your interim closing shortly after. Completion of PDI of the whole building does not drive the individual interim closing date.

I confirmed with my realtor, your assumption is not correct. As long as your PDI is done, you should get your interim closing shortly after. Completion of PDI of the whole building does not drive the individual interim closing date.

You should call concord. I got a new date for interim. I did pdi in September......

Interim closing is on the way... as soon as Nov 17th! Long wait everyone, right?

Heating not included in maintenance

Everyone happy?

Am I the only one that wasn't aware heating cost at Tango is NOT included in the maintenance fee? Instead it is part of the hydro bill, which means separate metering, and higher cost because it is electric powered?

I wasn't aware of this when I signed the contract.

Got my hydro bill, and it came yo a whopping $165.

Am I the only one that wasn't aware heating cost at Tango is NOT included in the maintenance fee? Instead it is part of the hydro bill, which means separate metering, and higher cost because it is electric powered?

I wasn't aware of this when I signed the contract.

Got my hydro bill, and it came yo a whopping $165.

LOL. How did you not know this?

Back