Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

What a beauty

image.php

Looking south-south-west

Cool, can't wait to see the finished sloping roof and lighting, it will be a much needed eye candy to an often lifeless night time skyline (although I must admit, it is getting better with the lighting on the Concord towers in the South Core). But one question, is this the midget version of Aura, or was it the original design when they proposed two shorter towers? Either way, I'm really glad they went with the current design, it already dominates the midtown skyline. :cool:

Cool, can't wait to see the finished sloping roof and lighting, it will be a much needed eye candy to an often lifeless night time skyline (although I must admit, it is getting better with the lighting on the Concord towers in the South Core). But one question, is this the midget version of Aura, or was it the original design when they proposed two shorter towers? Either way, I'm really glad they went with the current design, it already dominates the midtown skyline. :cool:
The image is simply stretched horizontally.

I would love it if the lighting was animated, moving slowly from top to bottom, like falling rain. Movement is almost always a good thing.

Back