Toronto Parc - Loft Residences on King West | ?m | 10s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Agree. Love this building, excellent design and fits the neighbourhood well. Wish I had bought in it but just couldn't afford it. Great east views.
I live across the street and I'm hoping this building will keep our values moving higher over the years.

1.jpg

22.jpg

Good looking building but that area stinks of manure and dead pig stuff at least 20% of the summer. Would not buy that area.

Eventually those nasties be gone.This reminds me of 90 Stadium Road near Tip Top lofts where the detail of the project was amazing but the stench of the Lake sometimes unbearable in the hot summer days.

Good looking building but that area stinks of manure and dead pig stuff at least 20% of the summer. Would not buy that area.

The smells wafts over various parts of the city depending on the weather and wind direction. It's noticable along the waterfront west of Spadina, King West, Trinity-Bellwoods, Liberty Village. It's not that bad and the area residents seems to get used to it just like any other urban nuisance.

Parc is a well designed and built boutique condo. Having unobstructed city views with Stanley Park as your backyard is a treasure which anyone would really appreciate. This is one condo I regret not buying into.
Brad Lamb lives in this building which speaks volumes about this building.

The smells wafts over various parts of the city depending on the weather and wind direction. It's noticable along the waterfront west of Spadina, King West, Trinity-Bellwoods, Liberty Village. It's not that bad and the area residents seems to get used to it just like any other urban nuisance.

Parc is a well designed and built boutique condo. Having unobstructed city views with Stanley Park as your backyard is a treasure which anyone would really appreciate. This is one condo I regret not buying into.
Brad Lamb lives in this building which speaks volumes about this building.

Too bad he didn't put anywhere near the effort in his kingeast project as he did Parc. They're not even in the same stratosphere in terms of quality.

I guess you gotta buy a unit in a building he's planning on living in. Theatre Park next?

If this building was facing Trinity Bellwoods Park--where those hideous c.2005 EIFS beige townhomes are--it would be the best place to live in Toronto.

I think I'll just pass on Lamb projects altogether.

Back on topic. Parc was well done. I still think that garage door is pimped.

Someone told me there are no garbage chutes on the floors. And that residents have to bring the garbage down to ground floor. That would really really bother me.

Parc was well done. I still think that garage door is pimped.

Quite possibly the most beautiful garage door in the city. I could see why BL drives his Rolls or Mercedes a couple blocks just to get to his office.
I highly doubt there's no garbage chutes in this building. I can't imagine people schlepping thier stinky and sometimes leaky garbage bags through the elevator and hallways. aA is much better than that.

Quite possibly the most beautiful garage door in the city. I could see why BL drives his Rolls or Mercedes a couple blocks just to get to his office.
I highly doubt there's no garbage chutes in this building. I can't imagine people schlepping thier stinky and sometimes leaky garbage bags through the elevator and hallways. aA is much better than that.

I wouldn't be surprised. East Lofts doesnt have a chute either.

Back