News   May 17, 2024
 2.5K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Anyone understand how to fill out this GST193E (10) form? In the newsletter it says that we could get back a certain amount in taxes if we bought the apartment before a certain time. Has anyone done it? I don't want to go through a lawyer since I'm thinking that will offset the refund I get.

Builder do not offer any locker, any locker on sale?

"Its unconfirmed but likely"

If your source is the sales office, you mean to say "it's probably made up, but they seemed genuine when they said it"

Hi guys, does any body has a locker on sales I bought the parkside tower but builder do not offer any locked and claim it is not available, any spare locker on sale? thanx a lot.

Anyone understand how to fill out this GST193E (10) form? In the newsletter it says that we could get back a certain amount in taxes if we bought the apartment before a certain time. Has anyone done it? I don't want to go through a lawyer since I'm thinking that will offset the refund I get.

Hey did you buy your condo before that date? if so your lawyer should have filled out the form for you at the time of closing. if not go back to them and tell them to do their job right.

Pdi

Had my pdi the other day, place looks nice, living/dining is small, but the upgrades were worth the money
Didn't find any major flaws, few dents in the door frames and a scratch in one kitchen cabinet.
I think somebody mentioned this b4 but just in case... Don't wear clothing you care about as it is dirty even in the suite, and I ended up covered in dust looking for scratches in the floor
Only thing I don't like is the noise from the street is VERY loud with the patio door open, and I like to get fresh air in the room
Guy was helpfully but tried to rush me a bit, I just ignored him and went my own pace, he got the message eventually ;)
Halways look like a war zone still, but livable I guess, doubt they will b done b4 I move in

like some of you i got the smooth top range upgrade. After cooking a few times, i already have burnt stains that doesn't want to come off. Used soap etc. nothing

anyone have any tips?

like some of you i got the smooth top range upgrade. After cooking a few times, i already have burnt stains that doesn't want to come off. Used soap etc. nothing

anyone have any tips?

Bar Keeper's Friend (the liquid kind: there's one specifically for cooktop cleaning) - sold usually in most kitchen places and I think Home Depot has it too... Does an awesome job with most food/water stains/burns.... unfortunately with these glass ceramic tops though - the scratches etc; that come from daily wear and tear are difficult to get rid of completely :(

Last edited:
Anyone here complained about a neighbour in the condo before? M3 unit below me was playing loud music and having loud conversation on the balcony until the 4am this morning! Really?! Can people be this inconsiderate???

A Magic Eraser (Mr Clean or generic) also works well on those stove top stains. I've noticed that some marks that look like scratches just go away after a while.

Anyone here complained about a neighbour in the condo before? M3 unit below me was playing loud music and having loud conversation on the balcony until the 4am this morning! Really?! Can people be this inconsiderate???

The dogs on my floor are attaining legendary status... Been barking constantly since September. It amuses guests coming to visit me, but I didn't find it amusing at 5:30am the other day. I went to complain, and found out I'm not the 1st. They basically get a letter from management and that's it as far as I know.

Call the Security Desk and have someone from there go up to the unit and tell the tenant to turn the music down every time this happens at ungodly hours. If the tenant owns the unit, unfortunately this is the most you can do... but if the tenant is a renter, then enough complaints could be a basis for having them be threatened with eviction by the landlord of the unit.

Thanks I will certainly be calling security next time. I did put on my heels and tap danced all around at 8am the next morning :)

The dogs on my floor are attaining legendary status... Been barking constantly since September. It amuses guests coming to visit me, but I didn't find it amusing at 5:30am the other day. I went to complain, and found out I'm not the 1st. They basically get a letter from management and that's it as far as I know.

Tell them its time to part ways with their dogs. All kidding aside, any ideas what size dog they have? Isn't there a rule that big dogs are not allowed in the condo?

As for Green Tea, you already having noise issues? I remember once i had a neighbour across my unit who would do drugs every weekend and blast house music , vibrating my unit door. The first time i asked him to lower it down, he asked me to join his party and i declined. Second time , I told him , that if he would continue i would make his life miserable back. And then he stopped.

So tap dancing with your heels might work. But if not, call security and if that doesn't work, call the cops.

Call concierge, they log all calls. Logs gets reviewed by management office, they send out letters to the unit that people complain about....if that still doesn't work, call the cops. If that fails, management will arrange a meeting with yourself and the tenants to talk. Remember to log everything yourself, like when the music starts, what time you called concierge...good evidence for court if it ever ends up there....

Back